10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

He showed up and scored both goals but let's not pretend he had a great game.
Exactly like vs. Las Palmasy he's probably just out of gas.

Not "Messi great", but he was on the level. He clearly lost some of his speed, but decision making is still superb (hint Neymar)

B

beautifulgame

loved the smirk after the first goal. had to come thru and decide the game when no one else was up to it again. big poppa

mischievous as always

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This is what I want from Messi when the team struggles and he is also having problems. Just try to influence the game in any way.
Ice cold finish for that first goal and good pen. Thx Leo. :)

Catalan Fan

That first goal really was classy, wonderful counter and Messi calmly slots it home.The pen was as clinical too.

These big games.... he just does the biz, it's like it's scripted for him.Never seen anything like it before.

Xtroverto

He showed up and scored both goals but let's not pretend he had a great game.
Exactly like vs. Las Palmasy he's probably just out of gas.

As far as I'm concerned he can have these games as often as he likes, I'd rather take 2 goals away in a ChL knockout game than him doing Maradona dribbles up and down the pitch all day long without scoring.

Eddy_JukeZ

As a neutral fan who's watched lots of Barcelona games the past few years, has Messi's explosion/acceleration declined even a bit more from last season or do you guys think it's simply fatigue/fitness?

klc123

I know Messi sets the bar exceptionally high for himself, but to say that he didn't have a good game when he scored twice against a parked bus is a bit much guys.

MuriloPcs

As a neutral fan who's watched lots of Barcelona games the past few years, has Messi's explosion/acceleration declined even a bit more from last season or do you guys think it's simply fatigue/fitness?

From last season i don't think. But clearely hás decline since season 10/11. And nowadays he's only fast when in shape but for me he's a better player than before because his technic in passes And shots has improved a lot. He is more cerebral now, makes better decisions. But still slower than 10/11..

xxxxxx

Messi just looks a bit tired to me. I honestly think he should have been rested last weekend. Hopefully he gets a bit of rest from now till the 2nd leg.

Total-Football

i noticed someone in the previous page saying that messi run about 8.4km .. plz i need a website or any source that constantly provides the distance covered by players whether Laliga or the champions league .. i appreciate in advance

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good game but not goat game, tired and the entire team looked like they wanted to control the tempo in first half like luis enrique confirmed.

I hope it's clear to him hés not getting pichichi this year and he rests after the sevilla game, out of the 20 games left to a hypotetical ucl final+Liga+cdr final wéll need the goat mode in about 10 games to complete the freaking trebble, the rest he should rest.

Oh and te amo d10s, way to smash that emirates and cech non-sense :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans