10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Maybe she shouldn't have tried to catch the ball like that then. She's probably going to get his shirt for being an absolute moron.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Aside from his passing which was impeccable again and created our chances he didn't seem to bother and wanted to rest. He shifted a gear up towards the end when they equalized but it was too late.
Lol at the woman he hit.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Last thing he needs now is to travel to South America to play on that potato field I've seen pictures of.

Total-Football

messi has peaked physically by this time last year... we in march still hasnt peaked.. i always pick on messi but only its my way to express how hes our most important soldier.. and he basically the difference between us being simple candidate for the cl and being actually the favorites..

bismp

messi has peaked physically by this time last year... we in march still hasnt peaked.. i always pick on messi but only its my way to express how hes our most important soldier.. and he basically the difference between us being simple candidate for the cl and being actually the favorites..
Two "ok" games,and people forget that he was in GOAT form(or at least very near it) for weeks

Neeraj

That woman was in shock. I am fairly certain she broke her hand - That hurts like an absolute bitch and she was in so much pain she couldn't stand or walk and looked like she was dying. Seems a bit funny on TV, but as anyone who's broken their hand (the wrist especially) will tell you - it hurts like a mother fuc%!$

raskolnikov

I wish he would sit out those Argentina games. Him getting a two week rest for the most important part of the season would be great. Instead he will be playing on a potato pitch in Argentina risking injuries.

Kerrybai

I wish he would sit out those Argentina games. Him getting a two week rest for the most important part of the season would be great. Instead he will be playing on a potato pitch in Argentina risking injuries.

That's totally bizarre. Do you want him to be hated on Argentina? Every player turns up and plays for their respective countries. Messi is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans