10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuleLife4Life

It isn't just Messi's performance tonight that bothers me, it's the fact he's been well below average for weeks now. It's like his head is elsewhere.

This was my first though. Maybe something is going on with him personally.

No way its early decline. But then again, as GOAT we've probably already seen his best same way all the greats hit their peak. I still think he is 20x better than the next player even as he descends from his peak.

BigBarcaBoy

Ronaldo > Messi

Messi should be ashamed of himself. Real needed Ronaldo to step up yesterday and he scored a Hatrick. Barca needed Messi tonight and he went AWOL. Sell him to City in the summer and be done with it.

seriously? I suggest you get a grip on reality

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Was still the only one I saw out there of MSN.

And FUCK the trolls, yes [MENTION=14730]klc123[/MENTION], that's you buddy.

BBZ8800

If there is ONE that makes me dislike this team it is their lack of desire and motivation to fight on.

They probably won too much to care anymore. I couldn't think of another team out there that displays this level of carelessness.

Luft, the same is with me.

Now when I look back, we were the best team in Europe since 2004/05 (lost to Mourinho's Chelsea).
We won 4 trophies in these 12 years when we were the best.

But more or less, in these 8 seasons, we always lost more or less in the same way as today.
Mourinho's Chelsea, Mourinho's Inter, Chelsea again, Atletico, Atletico.

Only against Bayern 3 Seasons ago, we were really bad.
More or less in any other season, we were the best team in Europe, and we lost either because we were too confident like this season, or because of an insane level of bad luck.

What is worse, we have Messi now, and we managed to lose so many CL titles.
Imagine how we will play and lose CL titles in 5-10-15 years from now on.

Barca, the best team in the world.
But also, a team that is overly confident on way too many occasions and thus lost tons of trophies.

xxxxxx

Ronaldo > Messi

Messi should be ashamed of himself. Real needed Ronaldo to step up yesterday and he scored a Hatrick. Barca needed Messi tonight and he went AWOL. Sell him to City in the summer and be done with it.

Where was Ronaldo in the first leg? Most of the time Ronaldo doesn't turn up against the big teams... and I wouldn't say Wolfsburg are a big side.

klc123

Yes, because Wolfsburg>Atletico, right! Such a shame we couldn't play one of the worst away teams in Europe.

Stop kidding yourself.

Have you ever seen a game where Real are losing and Ronaldo just disappears and looks like he does not care? Even if he isn't playing well he still works hard trying to create chances and score. For the last 3 games Messi has looked like he didn't want to be out there. Strolling around in the midfield, feigning interest at getting the ball/into space. He had two FKs which were no where even close to testing the keeper.

From the looks of it he has already decided he is leaving in the summer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Stop kidding yourself.

Have you ever seen a game where Real are losing and Ronaldo just disappears and looks like he does not care? Even if he isn't playing well he still works hard trying to create chances and score. Messi looked like he didn't want to be out there tonight. Strolling around in the midfield, feigning interest at getting the ball/into space. He had two FKs which were no where even close to testing the keeper.

From the looks of it he has already decided he is leaving in the summer.

The only place he can leave from Barca is to jail.

xxxxxx

This was my first though. Maybe something is going on with him personally.

No way its early decline. But then again, as GOAT we've probably already seen his best same way all the greats hit their peak. I still think he is 20x better than the next player even as he descends from his peak.

I don't know what's going on with him. But I have never seen Messi play this badly for so long; normally he'll have average game every now and again..... but to have like 5 to 6 average to poor games in a row?

Something must be going on with him behind the scenes.

El Guaje

It's a collective bad performance, but if you want to bitch about MSN tonight, Messi was the best out of the three. Which says a lot about how poor they were, but at the same time they had no support whatsoever from the midfield who failed them completely.

Yeah its a collective bad performance, but unlike Messi, the rest of the team actually tried to do something, ran up and down in order to attack and to defend. They atleast showed desire to win. You cant say the same thing about Messi who did nothing but walk some steps here and there. It is unacceptadble.

klc123

It's a collective bad performance, but if you want to bitch about MSN tonight, Messi was the best out of the three. Which says a lot about how poor they were, but at the same time they had no support whatsoever from the midfield who failed them completely.

Wow, what game were you watching. Messi was our worst player besides Alves. Suarez was the best out of our attacking line up. I can't remember seeing Messi burst with any sort of pace for anything. No desire to get into space, none to be first to the ball. He looked like he had somewhere else he would rather be i.e. City.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wow, what game were you watching. Messi was our worst player besides Alves. Suarez was the best out of our attacking line up. I can't remember seeing Messi burst with any sort of pace for anything. No desire to get into space, none to be first to the ball. He looked like he had somewhere else he would rather be i.e. City.

:troll::troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans