10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Have a valid point to make? Other than you're still sucking messi's niblet from how good he was a few years ago?
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] [MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION]

:troll::troll::troll:

BigBarcaBoy

Did you watch the game? Or are you still worshipping the Messi of 2014/15?

nah i was more than happy with messi up to the villareal game, looked more than good enough before that, can you remember that far back. With your logic on the basis of the last few games the whole team would be sold.

bismp

He won't leave ffs.He is still a fantastic player,just not as consistent and dominant as before.He will stay and maybe under a new role,he will lead Barca ro further success

NotInHere

Well what can we say about Messi? He just completely lost it after that Bolivia game, if you guys watched both Argentina games, against Chile and Bolivia, you could see how motivated he was to help Argentina win, and the rest is history.

anyone has a theory why his form dropped drastically?

Total-Football

very peculiar for a player at the age of 26-27-28 years old to play like that .. he plays like a messi of 36 years old should play .. the saving himself for XXX is the biggest myth ever created .. i never bought it, people were saying in in 2013 and i was telling them that the best way to prepare for that kind of tournaments is to play with intensity. people's empathy for Messi is sooo huge ( and understandably so ) that they start to create myths to justify his low energy on the pitch after that damn injury agains PSG. now this saving to XXX myth should be put to rest once for all .. it's sad because after a couple of seasons where he was walking ( like today ) he picked himself up and during the second part of season last year he was tearing teams apart again . having said all of that nothing will change , we are grateful for everything he has done to the club but i'm having serious questions about the present and Messi

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
nah i was more than happy with messi up to the villareal game, looked more than good enough before that, can you remember that far back. With your logic on the basis of the last few games the whole team would be sold.

He was indeed very good up until Villarreal. But tonights performance was not about being good/bad - he didn't look like he cared. Slowly walking around and maybe a cross or two to Alba or Alves/Roberto - nothing more. Pathetic! But if really is THIS gassed, than Lucho shouldn't freaking play him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans