10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

this is the time i have seen messi most playing in our half and actually doing defensive work in three years. physically he's kinda better than mid season ( mars - april). dont know if someone can provide us the kilometers run by him .. i bet that's around 8.4 or 8.5 km(90 minutes) . It shows the mentality of messi, always thinking about the team and collective trophies.

RMU ReBorn

By this logic, if Neymar's quick feet wouldn't have obtained that red for Banega, chances are Sevilla would have capitalized on their 11 vs 10 advantage and beat us. If Stegen wouldn't have saved that free kick we would have probably lost as well. Every big moment is valuable and can tilt the game in your favor, no matter who creates that moment.

Messi and Alba's move put us ahead, that wasn't at all an easy finish to hit it first time like that. The finish was just as important as the pass.

Did Messi single handedly deny us a chance to make the CL double when he missed that penalty vs Chelsea?
He is human and entitled to miss penalty in a UCL . After His Debut Barca Has won 4Ucl's ,. I repeat 4Ucl's. So one Can forget that penalty miss. Some Cule's Deserves A Player Like Ronaldo who is obsessed about personal glory. Then only will you realise how valuable is messi and his selfless display of football , little moment's of magic like yesterday. No one took the credit away from other 10 players. But it was Messi' vision And sublime playmaking skill's that led to the goal . With out that Goal we are not winning it. We wouldn't have got past penalty shoot out's for sure . Give the credit were it's due . How does it feel when some Madridista's says Casillas was the reason why spain Won wc because of his two saves. At the end of the day spain wouldn't have won Cup with out Don's Goal In Final , Puyol's goal in Sf and Villa In Qf

Batistuta9

I don't know why everyone is talking about who deserves more credit for the win. Everyone played their part. Pique done his role and produced a defensive masterclass, iniesta done his role and gave us some control when we were struggling to keep the ball and messi as our best attaker, was decisive in the final third. It's just a matter of opinion who was the most important player.

Stric

I just don't understand why some of you won't accept that pointing out someone's good move isn't taking away credit from anyone else. If someone says Messi made a terrific pass, that doesn't mean Alba shouldn't get credit for the goal he scored.

bismp

A big challenge lies ahead for Leo: Copa America

He knows that he owes himself a trophy with Argentina.This is his best remaining chance.

Plus,if he takes this cup,there will be a considerable possibility to get another Ballon D'Or,even if Cristiano gets CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans