10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

I'm gonna miss his tiki-taka 1-2's with Alves. You don't see that in any other team. Even if you put them against 10 men, Messi and Alves will still be able to keep possession with their 1-2's.

doublehh03

I looked at his stats today and saw 41 goals. 41 fucking goals! Being injured for two months, and it doesn't actually feel like he scored so many. It's insane to think a sub-50 campaign for Messi is "meh."

D10s de la pelota!

Suarez had 59 goals. He also gave away a ton of penalties. I think he won't score as much b/c he has 2 other great scorers playing alongside him. But his game is still brilliant.

LordLichtenstein

Messi won't win the Copa, nor the Ballon D'or this year, it's heading to CR7, so it'll be 5-4 to messi.
Why is that? Those i've talked to, rate Messi's season above Ronaldo's, with or without the Champions League.

Real Madrid's Champions League Campaign:

Round of 16:

Roma (3rd in Serie A)

Quarter-Finals:

Wolfburg (8th in Bundesliga)

Semi-Finals:

Manchester City (4th in Premier League)

Final:

Atletico Madrid (3rd in La Liga)

What a "Champions League" campaign.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronaldo has a good chance of winning another ballon d'or if real wins CL. If Portugal does well it is a lock. If Argentina does well messi will have a decent chance too. I predict a Suarez Messi Ronaldo final 3. Still too early to decide who will win.

Total-Football

imagine the amount of shit that would make us happy if atletico wins next saturday

no more ballon d'or hopes for the cry baby
no more champions league for the circus of a club
messi winning next ballon d'or

khaled_a_d

Euro and Copa could be decisive in the Balon D'or .so it is really premature to talk about it IMHO.
Atletico & France win while Griezmann are the star of the show,we might actually see him winning it for example.it is all open this year tbh.but we will have a clearer idea by the end of the Euro

CatalinR10

Euro and Copa could be decisive in the Balon D'or .so it is really premature to talk about it IMHO.
Atletico & France win while Griezmann are the star of the show,we might actually see him winning it for example.it is all open this year tbh.but we will have a clearer idea by the end of the Euro

nah , it will come down to ronaldo vs messi in the end even tho someone should deserve it more . That's how the things are these days. If RM wins Cl , Ronaldo will win it even though if he plays shit in the final

LordLichtenstein

Champions League is not worth more than La Liga, Copa del Rey and potentially The Spanish Super Cup. That is bullshit.

They haven't even gone up against any "Champions" this campaign, only PSG in the group stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans