10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

He fucked up. What kind of defense is "I didnt know"? That doesnt really work in courtrooms unfortunately. He will get hefty fine or jail time since he js guilty.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Live pictures from Messi's trial:

2cfcf56f142149345843025498_700wa_0.gif

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
All this BS right before the Copa America. Like the injury wasn't already enough. Not expecting much from him. Too many distractions.

George_Costanza

He fucked up. What kind of defense is "I didnt know"? That doesnt really work in courtrooms unfortunately. He will get hefty fine or jail time since he js guilty.

Most players don't know jack chit about handling their finances including tax. That's why they pay professionals and lawyers to do the work for them. We live in a world a son can't trust his own father. fuk this

Never let your family handle your finances. It's not that a family member is a bigger thief than a stranger but it's way harder to get rid of him. While you might not be interested in the future of your money (which is a lie, even for a guy like Messi - of course he cares), you still have a legal obligation to take care of it in an honest manner. Excuses are fine and dandy but what if his father would have used Messi's money to hire professional killers, transport drugs from South America etc.? I mean, there is lack of interest and there is lack of interest - I would have expected to see Messi meet with his accountant at least once a month to sort sensible issues and not let someone else deal with it.

One question though: does his father still handle his finances or was he cut off completely?

Albo

Watched some old Messi footage and noticed that he takes much shorter steps while running nowadays. What you guys think? Is it some trick to prevent injuries

Last edited:

Joe598

Watched some old Messi footage and noticed that he takes much shorter steps while running nowadays. What you guys think? Is it some trick to prevent injuries

That's a very interesting observation. We know he has always struggled with muscular injuries, that may well be a strategy to prevent these recurring injuries. Also could be the reason he now plays far deeper, with more of an emphasis on playing through balls than dribbling through the entire team.

F

Flavia

[tw]738736431565316096[/tw]

The state attorney bias is so evident it's not funny. The rm people, ofc. even called him "the head of crime syndicate". It's really ridiculous.

Holly

Can someone please explain to me why on earth Spain has a Public Prosecutor and a State Attorney and what the real difference between them is? I don't get the idea why a country has 2 different prosecutors....what is that good for anyway? Will there be one verdict for both of them or do they get 2 - perhaps different - verdicts?

NotInHere

He trusted his father and look how he repays him, his father must have gotten himself into something shady that started all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans