10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]738763862275723266[/tw]

Wonder what shape he's in? Any updates on his injury and if he will play against Chile on Monday?

Also, still rocking that beard. :rockon:

Chong Li

You really think Messi's dad masterminded setting up these shady companies in Uruguay and Belize? The man used to be a simple factory worker in Argentina... Of course they hired "professionals" to advise them. Unfortunately these people were as reliable and trustworthy as swiss bankers. And now Messi and his dad are the "criminals".

However we all know if Leo played for the "right" club that whole case would have been silently swept under the rug...

Caps

Not just because Im a fan of FCB and him... but honestly? I genuinely 100% believe him. He doesnt seem too bright, and absolutely I believe he just let his dad and lawyers get on with it.

Lomar1o

People who think that Messi has nothing to do with this are too naive.

and i dont know what to call people who think that messi would even think of defrauding tax authorities for a puny amount of 4.1 million euros. especially a 20/21 year old messi who prolly didnt know how to properly read those contract papers. of course he would've trusted his father and accountants at that age, i wouldn't be surprised if it's still the case for current messi. footballers or other successful sportsmen like him don't even bother with such things, especially when prodigies like him who excel in their fields and absolutely suck when it comes to even basic education. in messi's place i'd definitely not give a damn about anything else than football and that's what he's been doing since he discovered a football. plus messi is the type of player who never cared for money, at least when he was younger and more passionate about football. it's not naive thinking, it's realistic. so yeah, messi has absolutely nothing to do with it.

DennyCrane

[tw]738940865331245056[/tw]

1485.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans