10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavius

Can someone aware me why dybala isn't playing ?

Because Tata being Tata.

Dybala : "I did expect to be called up, because Juventus had already told me I couldn't take part in the Olympics and so I hoped for the Copa America. I have to respect the decisions of the Coach, as it is not easy to put together a squad with so many phenomenal strikers. It's disappointing, but Juventus won't give me permission to go to Rio."

By the way
[youtube]S3X64DxAkZE[/youtube]

Last edited:

Batistuta9

I watched the game and it looked like messi was instructed to stand in the box, just like Tata used to do with him when he was at Barca. I hope this is a one off because they are going to need Messi's creativity if they want to win this tournament.

AURELIUS

I watched the game and it looked like messi was instructed to stand in the box, just like Tata used to do with him when he was at Barca. I hope this is a one off because they are going to need Messi's creativity if they want to win this tournament.

Funny comment considering in the other games and for much of this Messi was not standing in the box. And as for Dybala he needs to grow a pair like Messi did when Barca refused him permission to go. He has been called up to the preliminary Olympic squad as a certain call up with Icardi, Vietto, Correa and Simeone.

serghei

redcafe has lost the plot. :lol: They say they would not trade Martial for Messi. :rofl1: I've rarely seen a more absurd obsession than the one most United fans have over Martial.

That's the textbook definition of going over the top.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funny comment considering in the other games and for much of this Messi was not standing in the box. And as for Dybala he needs to grow a pair like Messi did when Barca refused him permission to go. He has been called up to the preliminary Olympic squad as a certain call up with Icardi, Vietto, Correa and Simeone.

I can understand Vietto, Correa, Simeone.

But someone like Dybala should've been in the Copa America squad with the season he had! It's time for Argentina to move on from the likes of Lavezzi, and this was the perfect opportunity for someone like him to get the taste of playing in a major tournament with the NT.

El Flaco

Messi nutmegs Bolivian keeper Carlos Lampe

[gfy]DevotedSecretBlackpanther[/gfy]

[gfy]PhonyPerfectHairstreak[/gfy]

[gfy]ContentGrimyFurseal[/gfy]

[gfy]ScholarlyCircularGlassfrog[/gfy]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Carlos Lampe:
Messi came on to make fun of us
A player of his talent should not be doing what he did. He carried out some unnecessary moves to make fun of my team-mates and that is not on
It happened all so fast. I tackled him, and he got up to confront me. Then he said something I did not like
I won't repeat it, it was ugly. I'd rather keep it to myself
I was congratulated in the dressing room afterwards, it is a question of egos. Nobody likes to be treated badly

a68.jpg

At least he tried to make up for it with his "But it's over, he is the best player in the world and Argentina are a great team, and I hope they do really well." though.... Better than the salt lake that CR7 is I guess!

Galning

Oh no Barça players being disrespectful on the pitch again by doing tricks and moves. The beautiful game is slowly dying!

Kuchi

A matter of time until Ney's influence rubbed on him, next thing you know, he'll be snap-chatting with Justin Beiber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans