10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Not a wise thing to do at all, the timing is particularly bad, no matter how legitimate the reason is (how bad the AFA is etc, etc.). It is making him look like a coward, someone who chickened out and the haters are seizing upon this opportunity together with the loss to trash him.

Damn, today is a festival for all those haters, Real Madrid and Ronaldo fans in particular, they all got soooooo high. Fuck them all.

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! :angry:

F

Flavia

Not a wise thing to do at all, the timing is particularly bad, no matter how legitimate the reason is (how bad the AFA is etc, etc.). It is making him look like a coward, someone who chickened out and the haters are seizing upon this opportunity together with the loss to trash him.

Damn, today is a festival for all those haters, Real Madrid and Ronaldo fans in particular, they all got soooooo high. Fuck them all.

He was really devastated. Probably heat of the moment, but right now he's miserable. They shouldn't had let him talk to the press.

likeafire

It just gets worse. Watch Argentina go and win something now, with Higuain banging in a hattrick in the final. Bunch of donkeys.

Feel for Messi, he's blaming it all on himself

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think he will come back for the World Cup. But it'll be glorious to hear the Argentinian fans call for his return when Argentina struggle without him.

Sepuldinho

hope somebody shots Rojo ala.. far more deserving than Escobar .. 70 minutes to go and you can't control your animal instinct you fucking twat .. 70 minutes with extra time .. it would have been a festival of goals once Chile gets tired in th second half

how is that Rojo fault? the ref is fcking twat and vidal is a cunt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is probably incredibly physically and emotionally draining.

I doubt he gives a shit anymore. About what his haters says. About what AFA says. If he think it's for the best for him, then what can you say really. Perhaps it was the wrong time to say that, perhaps not, but he looked like a broken man tonight. With all the shit AFA been pulling and all the mess they're in too, I guess it might have been too much for him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This is probably incredibly physically and emotionally draining.

I doubt he gives a shit anymore. About what his haters says. About what AFA says. If he think it's for the best for him, then what can you say really. Perhaps it was the wrong time to say that, perhaps not, but he looked like a broken man tonight. With all the shit AFA been pulling and all the mess they're in too, I guess it might have been too much for him.

If he didn't give a shit he wouldn't have said those things.

Total-Football

how is that Rojo fault? the ref is fcking twat and vidal is a cunt.

why give the ref a chance to send you in a heated period of time .. that tackle was nasty and arguibely a red card .. 70 fucking minutes .. just pass the ball around stretch the pitch .. go from far left to far right and make them work .. this is just basic football stuff for fuck sake .. their legs will be gone by minute 60 .. NOTICE how chile started doing the exact fucking thing after Rojo' s crime , they didn't give a fuck about the attack , they started holding the ball , stretching and distributing .. becaus unlike the monkeys messi plays with they know basic football rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans