10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ini4ever

[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] got it .. don't put your eggs in the same basket .. build a system with players and not a system around players .. because Messi can get injured and miss crucial games .. to say we fucked up because a player in injured is th kind of shit i don't tolerate ... dakt basically says it's too late lol

If you're talking to those who say this then it's okay, because the loss is Lucho's fault, it's obvious.
But if you meant as general, it doesn't make any sense.

Total-Football

If you're talking to those who say this then it's okay, because the loss is Lucho's fault, it's obvious.
But if you meant as general, it doesn't make any sense.

a little drop of level is understandable .. but to pin the loss completely on a the absence of a player .. sorey , i don't let it slide no matter who we are talking about. Atletico , Dortmund are perfect example of that .. take any player of their squad and they will still come solid

KiX7777

Messi is making good progress in his recovery, it's going better than expected„ he'll get some minutes in Barça's next game vs Dépor. [COPE]

Probably 30 minutes vs Depor and 90 vs City.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is making good progress in his recovery, it's going better than expected„ he'll get some minutes in Barça's next game vs Dépor. [COPE]

Maybe there's no need for him to play against Depor but then again we managed to drop points vs. Alaves at Camp Nou.

Great news still

Nucky

I would rest him vs Deportivo and play him 90min vs City.. He will be more nedeed vs City. Neymar and Suarez can handle Deportivo.

KiX7777

I don't think he will look rusty. He rested for 2 weeks. He has 2 weeks of rest every year in December and he doesn't look rusty at all after Christmas holidays. IMO he will look more sharper than before injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans