10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Missing you so much.

Turns out, our other balon de oro surprisingly isn't as good as you after all.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If it took you this long to work that out...

Common argument this 'Ney is no Messi' when no one actually claims that in first place.

Oh really ?

I remember the "we don't need messi anymore" and the "sell messi or neymar" threads not too long ago, and that's not to count all the neyney fans calling him GOAT left and right, Messi doesn't run VS Neymar was amazing after every game (this same year, when neymar has been shit pretty much all year round), etc etc ..

Might have dreamt it :)

Total-Football

I miss Messi but to me the perfect team .. is a team where everybody is dispensable and everybody is important .. if that makes any sense

dakt

I miss Messi but to me the perfect team .. is a team where everybody is dispensable and everybody is important .. if that makes any sense

Of course it makes sense and that's how it should be, but Messi, due to magnitude of his talent, is core part of the system for so long that we feel crippled without him. This is why many feel like we should get a bit of that quality back through Naymar.

Total-Football

Sorry pal, but it doesn't make any sense.
[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] got it .. don't put your eggs in the same basket .. build a system with players and not a system around players .. because Messi can get injured and miss crucial games .. to say we fucked up because a player in injured is th kind of shit i don't tolerate ... dakt basically says it's too late lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans