10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadeng

I dont think im ready to lower my expectations of Messi just yet. Maybe in 3 years

yes! me too. and why should we ? when arguing about different young players, 90 percent of the forum would say "wait till he is 26-27, he will be the best in the world.." and so on.. why is it different with messi? i thinks thats just excuses.. he is not old yet. its not like he can't play like few years ago. its still inside him. its him that doesn't want to.. its more of a mentality problem imo. i don't want to blame messi.. he ist still the best in the world but just wanted to state that its not a issue with getting older.

edit

i could not watch the game yesterday.. just watched his ind. highlights and i think he was pretty decent. much better than against las palmas.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
o2vVwX.gif

doublehh03

yes! me too. and why should we ? when arguing about different young players, 90 percent of the forum would say "wait till he is 26-27, he will be the best in the world.." and so on.. why is it different with messi? i thinks thats just excuses.. he is not old yet. its not like he can't play like few years ago. its still inside him. its him that doesn't want to.. its more of a mentality problem imo. i don't want to blame messi.. he ist still the best in the world but just wanted to state that its not a issue with getting older.

edit

i could not watch the game yesterday.. just watched his ind. highlights and i think he was pretty decent. much better than against las palmas.

Again 4 matches in 9 days. You think he's a machine. Even in the NBA, great players drop after back to back games or 3 in 5 games kind of thing.

That's why sports is great. You see the great players who can still show up when fatigued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans