10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm quite certain that interview was pre-game, though.

Just to give an idea to younger generations on the kind of man that Domenech is:

-Named his son Merlin
-Didn't play Robert Pirès because he is of the Lion sign and Domenech doesn't trust Lions. Although to be fair, he did also fuck Domenech's girlfriend way before they got together.
-After France was eliminated in the group stages of Euro 2008 (Italy game), Domenech's only comment to the press was to ask his GF (who wasn't present) to marry him. She initially refused as the circumstances were disgusting.

After his spell as worst coach in history ended, he wrote a book blasting everyone but himself, shut up for about a decade, and is now attempting a comeback as a hater pundit because that's the only thing he was ever good at.

That article is bit screwed up apparently with garbage from Domenech after the first and second legs mixed up. But I did read that he said Messi was the worst player in the 2nd leg?

That article is bit screwed up apparently with garbage from Domenech after the first and second legs mixed up. But I did read that he said Messi was the worst player in the 2nd leg?

the part where he talks about fks for example, is pre-game.

Just checked and you're right, he doubled down on Messi after the game, calling him the worst barca player in the 2nd leg

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Santiago Garcés (who took this pic): "It's the photo of my life,it sums up the historic feat. I've never seen Messi celebrate like that."

17218761_795006613991019_5832785673002762312_o.jpg

Came here to see if anyone posted this Epic Picture of Messi.

Well done Santiago Garcés!

Home of Barca Fans