10 - Lionel Messi - v5

kilian

This could be a blessing in disguise if it fires up the squad, especially Messi. If our board buys smart, together with a fired up squad, we potentially could have a great season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope this does not ruin his legendary status. Stupid media can't wait to diss him and I think they would start saying that Barca lost on a potential superstar coz of him. He should lead us to at least 2 more CLs, hopefully

He's gonna have a great individual season as always. Liked his attitude during this whole ordeal. We are so fortunate not only that the GOAT wears blaugrana, but that his personality is great as well.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Fuck man that Instagram post actually made me sad. I have made myself believe that I always hated neymar but after seeing I am feeling sad. I will miss Neymar and Messi relationship. And MSN fluidity. No matter who we get it will never be the same.

At the and of the day, if we realy manage to sign both Coutinho AND Dembele we will be have much stronger team. My opinion. But doubt we will sign both so one year of wasting messis prime is coming. 😕

opjeoff

Use Neymar's wage gap now hes gone to renew Messi. Give him 30m. the best should have the most. We now have one singular purpose this summer.

booge

Come on messi. Show the world you are the best.

Win us the treble and then go and win the world cup 😁

ermm okay calm down. Wait till the season starts. you'll soon change your thinking of "oooh messi, show the world who's da best and win da world cup.. yeaaaaaa"

Batistuta9

I am calm. There is nothing wrong with optimism. We should be happy that we still have the best player in the world especially with that has happened in the neymar saga.

Arkk

ermm okay calm down. Wait till the season starts. you'll soon change your thinking of "oooh messi, show the world who's da best and win da world cup.. yeaaaaaa"

why would he change his thinking? :lol: Messi is the goat, even though our board are a laughing stock we should always be optimistic with this wizard on the pitch

klc123

Replacing moneymar with a decent midfielder and left winger will bring out the best in Messi this year more than Neymar could ever contribute. It will also help the team win big games.

Meatball

Replacing moneymar with a decent midfielder and left winger will bring out the best in Messi this year more than Neymar could ever contribute. It will also help the team win big games.

This! You just nailed it! I hate to say it again and again but Messi does not belong at the midfield cuz it's such a waste imho. Apparently his talent is most efficiently used where it should be, which is the final third, torturing the opposition def with his tiptoe wriggle and finishing. And for this to happen, a decent midfield is required. Anyone playing PES would waste M10 stamina running around the middle of the pitch delivering the ball and building up play? Not many I believe. Definitely not me!

Home of Barca Fans