10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Hope he learns a lesson or 2 from the way the narcissist came off to preserve himself for the CL

The Narcissist has a team that could destroy Barca in both ties of Supercopa without him (except for his 10 mins cameo and sent off :lol:).

While Messi has a team that was losing 2-0 to sevilla at just an hour mark.

RMU ReBorn

Messi was rested for Malaga away and got 15 days lay off after that played only 30 minutes vs sevilla . Baleidos would be the last place i would rest Messi were we got fucking owned for the past two seasons

Last edited:

soul24rage

Sitting out for Celta away game ? :lol: . That would be suicidal .

why not? we did well against them in the balaidos in the copa del rey with a mix of A/B team with Messi rested. It's also before the game of the Copa final and a potential (probable) CL Semi's with Messi might not over his injury. Maybe play him for 30 minutes or so but I definetly wouldn't play him for 90 min.

Barca83

Banned
Four matches until the CL semis, here's what I would like to see

Roma: sub
Valencia: start
Celta: not travel
Sevilla CDR: start

George_Costanza

Messi was rested for Malaga away and got 15 days lay off after that played only 30 minutes vs sevilla . Baleidos would be the last place i would rest Messi were we got fucking owned for the past two seasons

Still, he has played more minutes of football than all but MATS.

He has played almost 25% more minutes than every player that we might face in the semis (Bayern, Real, Liverpool), excluding Mo Salah who has played 99 minutes less than Messi.

aaron101

Four matches until the CL semis, here's what I would like to see

Roma: sub
Valencia: start
Celta: not travel
Sevilla CDR: start

Messi's body actually needs this. He needs to be fresh for the UCL semis and save himself for the World Cup. We need to take advantage of this easy matches before the Copa final and UCL. This is the perfect chance to rest our important players.

sickstar

The Narcissist has a team that could destroy Barca in both ties of Supercopa without him (except for his 10 mins cameo and sent off :lol:).

While Messi has a team that was losing 2-0 to sevilla at just an hour mark.

But... But.... We trashed them 3-0 at bernabeu. Although some would say it's another different Madrid right now.

raskolnikov

People are obssesed with resting players. First goal is to win games, we still haven't won anything.

When you are way ahead in a race you dont run yourself into the ground. You pace yourelf so you can go all out and finish strong. Which is what Messi should do. Him resting (especially since he is slightly injured) is the smart decision so he can go all out in copa/cl.

Home of Barca Fans