10 - Lionel Messi - v5

BarcaGirl

This could very well be Leo's last game for Argentina if they lose against Croatia. Hoping for the best, but with that line-up ...

henias

I just don't see Argentina winning this with fcking Meza, not in a million years.

This could go either way, possibly very badly.

Ripsta

30 mins gone and he's been a ghost, as bad as Argentina are he just simply can't be arsed to command the ball or make the space. Oh Leo. He needs to sort himself out sharpish because this team is so bad they could be out the tournament by tomorrow.

Ripsta

He's fucking walking around the pitch and hiding behind markers again. It's much worse than 2014. Literally looks like he doesn't give a fuck, even if he does.

MTL_Barca

Aguero scored a good goal in first game.

Yeah but the rest is just painful to watch, like average would be too nice to describe players like Enzo or Meza. Caballero and the defenders playing slapstick for like 3 mins straight was also nice lol

Messi is not doing anything and doesn't move much but like come on how can Sampaoli go through 55 players (idk if true, commentator said it) and end up with THIS team?! That looks embarrassing for Argentina standards no matter how good Messi plays and even if he was in beast mode i can't see them doing good this WC if they continue playing like that. If they even enter k.o. stage of course...

Barca83

Banned
can't wait for December when Messi will score a hattrick against Leganes and everyone starts complaining about how he deserves Ballon D'or again

CatalinR10

Is this a joke ? Qualification is on the line and he just fucking stands all fucking half . This is unnacceptable and it's pissing me off and i'm not even argentinian

RUN YOU FUCKER

Home of Barca Fans