10 - Lionel Messi - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
May as well have not qualified if he's going to be awful like this

Tbh this forum would be better off without your shit or repetitive posts too(I hope Leo scores tomorrow, I hope he does this or that etc.), but I don't usually say that.

Well, until now, but I bet most know that anyway.

Much2soon

This sort of half sorts of makes you understand why Argentines aren’t the biggest fan of him. At least give the impression that you’re trying ffs, open it up for other players then maybe they’ll find space.

M

MessiCam

A truely fucking awful 45 mins from him. He's bottling this tournament big time. I don't care how shit Argentina are, he's not even trying to make things happen.

What the fuck do you want him to do?

He’s had 20 touches... They can’t get the ball to him. Aguero’s had a grand total of 9 touches and don’t give me that shit that Aguero walks.

M

MessiCam

Hes playing with dross here but hes doing himself no favours again by putting zero workrate in.
Now explain how a player like Aguero that works has seen the ball even less.

Sampaoli has lost his shit with these defensive players in midfield.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Most of this forum's user base is insufferably toxic. Fickle as hell. It was the same in 2014 when a bunch of idiots here were seriously suggesting we sell Messi.

Saladin

Most of this forum's user base is insufferably toxic. Fickle as hell. It was the same in 2014 when a bunch of idiots here were seriously suggesting we sell Messi.

Is Messi playing well? Strawman argument talking about 2014. We are all watching the same game and Messi is the best player in the history of football, period. His teammates are mostly average at best, but Leo's performance has been halfassed so far.

Sampaoli bringing in Higuain. For fucks sake. Bring in Dybala at Messi's position, take Meza out and Messi as RW.

Home of Barca Fans