10 - Lionel Messi - V6

BarçaBarça

his pass to Semedo was top class.

2:45

And the great news are: He can do that for the next 5-6 years with ease.
Maybe not keep up the little acceleration-rushes he needs to bag as many goals as now, but those passes are in his DNA forever :worthy:

The problem is that you can have one complacement player (Leo). But you absolutely can't have too (Leo and Suarez). At least one of them needs to work harder.

When we get a top-level young energetic striker this summer, Suarez has to look himself in the mirror and work his ass off to keep his place. That is my hope at least.

Last edited:

Ripsta

And the great news are: He can do that for the next 5-6 years with ease.
Maybe not keep up the little acceleration-rushes he needs to bag as many goals as now, but those passes are in his DNA forever :worthy:

When we get a top-level young energetic striker this summer, Suarez has to look himself in the mirror and work his ass off to keep his place. That is my hope at least.

The little acceleration rushes will still be there, he's that talented to make it look like he's got half a yard, the pace will go though, it's already dwindled a bit, but Messi is a one off, he's been a level above this season up until that thigh injury he got recently.

soul24rage

I thought he could have scored that free kick yesterday if that defender hadn't ran backwards from the wall to head the ball out. Oh well. Let's hope he scores a free kick vs Lyon.

LordLichtenstein

I swear to God...if he doesn't press and try to win the ball back with the rest of his teammates as well as create space and passing lanes for himself against Lyon, I have had it. He previously said that he wanted to win the Champions League this season. Time to show it.

Leo_98cro

With few average performances lately I think its time for one GOAT mode game in Wednesday...Im sure Leo will score a brace or even hattrick!! Mark my words guys 😉

sickstar

I swear to God...if he doesn't press and try to win the ball back with the rest of his teammates as well as create space and passing lanes for himself against Lyon, I have had it. He previously said that he wanted to win the Champions League this season. Time to show it.

Are you sure you never saw messi pressing opposition ?
I swear i saw him doing it a few matches ago.. and one some matches before. It's not that he never does it, its just a one in a few matches occasion.

About finding line of passes, you dont have to tell a man with around 1 goal per game ratio about finding spaces. The problem is when he has minimal midfield support, he himself act as iniesta/xavi. Its so hard for him to distribute the ball to others due to more people guarding his move/ line of passes, some people watch his videos like millions of times.

And he still capable of producing most assist, most chances, most through balls etc.
So What exactly is people are complaining about ?
If its only about a few games its ok, but this season ?? Hes been above his average season.

Home of Barca Fans