10 - Lionel Messi - V6

raskolnikov

Marca is definitely involved with the award in some capacity but when you look at the past winners, ceremonies you see official goal stats have been used not marca's own made up ones.
Off course its possible they have changed some things.
Last year they also made a rule that in case of a tie (like in 2013/14) the players with the least minutes wins.
I guess we will see how this plays out.
That also seems unfair. I think the player with the least penalties should win since its easier to statt pad woth them. If Suarez had penalties he would have went 40+ that year Gerrard scored like 11 or something) and his performance would have been applauded even higher. That and 15/16 was him at Messi/Ronaldo level when it comes to being a goalscorer.

BarçaBarça

That also seems unfair. I think the player with the least penalties should win since its easier to statt pad woth them. If Suarez had penalties he would have went 40+ that year Gerrard scored like 11 or something) and his performance would have been applauded even higher. That and 15/16 was him at Messi/Ronaldo level when it comes to being a goalscorer.

Yes, indeed! Imagine if he had been playing for Real Madrid. Then the whole world would have talked about him being the first to surpass Ronaldo/Messi in terms of goalscoring. I guess he had too much baggage to be fully praised for what he has done.

Regarding Marca and golden boot it would be a shitshow if Messi loses because of that wrong-defined goal by Marca, wouldn't it? Or do they really have so much power that they could get away with it.
I guess if Mbappe comes out publicly and says he wants Barcelona to be his next club, they will give the goal to Messi :lol:

Last edited:

Messi983

Asspanyol "fans" are really idiots. :rolleyes: They would probably kiss Pedrosa's backside if he would exchange his shirt with :crbust:

[tw]1112319201975373826[/tw]

Messi983

Well, they gave one goal to Cronaldo years ago, it's only fair they steal one away from Messi as well.

Don't really care about this too much tbh.

Vilarrubi

lmao

[tw]1112718047675076609[/tw]

The fact that they’ve even posted this shows they’re admitting they could be wrong.

They should overturn it and give him the goal but wouldn’t be surprised if they are stubborn and keep the same decision. Salty guys... Messi’s been ruining their weekends for years.

sickstar

Hopefully no need to play.
Leo may felt, golden boot is not that important if compared to UCL title. And i hope so.

Could do the same against atm too. Being in the bench doesnt mean he cant play.

CatalinR10

Was thinking at 0-2 that him resting all game will do wonders for him.

At this point he needs to play anyways so we don't lose the game.

Disgusting.

Home of Barca Fans