10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Hardy

and in a few weeks he'll likely get another huge blow with NT. Don't know what Messi will come back next season, this is bad, really bad.

MessiTBE

Banned
Piers Morgan: Barcelona would never have lost if ronaldo was playing #GOAT. This tweet is getting a lot of likes on twitter and is all over my twitter feed.

I’m not sure who this piers Morgan is exactly but he has a lot of followers.

I told you. Messi will get the blame.

Valverde deserves to do a walk of shame around the city of Barcelona naked.

Messi gets the blame and Valverde gets nothing.

Sick of this shit.

Sick of Valverde. Sick of seeing his stupid face

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Unfortunately this will overshadow his incredible season he has had so far... He can't do it all by himself every single game.

I feel for the little guy

ebc_99

Messi should win Balon d'Or, Salah didn't even play tonight. But it will be harder for Leo to win it now even though he has been by far the best of the year.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Piers Morgan: Barcelona would never have lost if ronaldo was playing #GOAT. This tweet is getting a lot of likes on twitter and is all over my twitter feed.

I’m not sure who this piers Morgan is exactly but he has a lot of followers.

I told you. Messi will get the blame.

Valverde deserves to do a walk of shame around the city of Barcelona naked.

Messi gets the blame and Valverde gets nothing.

Sick of this shit.

Sick of Valverde. Sick of seeing his stupid face

Your first problem is using twitter at all.

xxxxxx

what big chance? his shots today were all half chances

Indeed. He had shots from all outside the box. Yeah, he had one inside the box in the 2nd half, but that was in a difficult angle. If Messi gets Alba's, Coutinho's or Suarez's chances, he's scoring. But nobody in our team can set Messi up for those type of chances.

MessiTBE

Banned
Oh jeez I forgot about the copa America. Fuck sake.

Once again Messi will get blamed when Argentina get humiliated.

Ballon dor gone thanks to clown Valverde

Rory

The midfield had 0 control, looked like they didn't even want the ball and offered no penetration from the middle of the pitch through to the forwards setting the motion of being constantly under attack from liverpool which cost the goals but also resulted in the only attacks being messi picking the ball up 40-50 yards out and running at the defence. Still managed to set up 2 decent chances with alba and coutinho and suarez too although not sure if he was offside.

MessiTBE

Banned
Ronaldo PR machine will kick in at the end of the year to remind everyone how Messi ‘flopped’ in the CL semi final and how he ‘flopped’ in the copa America.

Pedro

La Masia
The only thing that will make up for this is if he wins a International Trophy with Arg, has the Copa 19', Copa 20' and maybe World Cup 22' to try

Home of Barca Fans