10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Total-Football

with this type of board management he is the difference between us challenging for stuff and not sinking headlong à la liverpool or current manunited.

Ritchie

A little part of me is mad at him for throwing away his last years with this shower of shite. And for letting Suarez play every single game.

Absolute idiot to stay for A.C. Milan Mk2.

It's only Messi who has been delaying the sharp decline. Even that isn't enough now.

Lomar1o

Shhh, some people will fly in now and shout that Barca is not just Messi and that we are all Messi fans, not Barca fans. lol
But the reality is Messi's genius is being trampled upon. So sad for him and the few players that deserve to be supported in this circus.

biraboyz

Banned
Why is he even still here? Wasting what's left of his career.

He is like having a Kobe career post Shaq and pre Gasol years. Team over relying on 1 player, no decent manager, but Messi has a good teammates it's just the coach doesn't have an idea about what to do

abiabi

i dont get 'resting' someone for 45 minutes. If he played extra 40 minutes, its not like hes running his socks off. hes participating in like 5 to 10 actions. .you tell me thats the difference between him playing well in midfweek or not? stfu..

mc_lovin

i dont get 'resting' someone for 45 minutes. If he played extra 40 minutes, its not like hes running his socks off. hes participating in like 5 to 10 actions. .you tell me thats the difference between him playing well in midfweek or not? stfu..

I dont think the plan was to play him at all. Just when things went to shit.

Home of Barca Fans