man these guys really fear him

T

tariqo

madrid gonna win this time

they will finish their job in first 15 minutes

its gonna end 3-1 or 4-1 :(

ammarfcb

ze special one
why is everyone putting us as underdogs. i understand that we are 6 points behind but seriously has anyone given RM a challenge all season...

ps. the power of believing is stronger then the power of jinxing. so stop complaining about people jinxing it when all they are doing is believing.

tumblr_lvy6jkgVha1qiezmno1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Clks

We have a player they need 6 players to stop, and they can never truly do that. They don't. There's a difference.

If our boys show up tomorrow and play their football i am confident that we'll at least draw if we are unlucky.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
why is everyone putting us as underdogs. i understand that we are 6 points behind but seriously has anyone given RM a challenge all season...

ps. the power of believing is stronger then the power of jinxing. so stop complaining about people jinxing it when all they are doing is believing.

you just jinxed everyone's beliefs. :p

on a more serious note what is this talk of a supposed Ozil-Mou bust up?

Trickykid

Goodness I haven't been this nervous ahead of a Classico in a while.

Same here. I have butterflies the size of eagles fluttering in my stomach every time saturday night even crosses my mind. If we lose this, it's bye bye La Liga, and we'll have to admit that Los Merengues have surpassed us.

dalitis8

Banned
Same here. I have butterflies the size of eagles fluttering in my stomach every time saturday night even crosses my mind. If we lose this, it's bye bye La Liga, and we'll have to admit that Los Merengues have surpassed us.

If they beat us on Saturday night, then it's bye bye La Liga. But we don't have to accept shit.

They have to take our European crown for that to happen.

LaPulga

So, if we lose 1-0 and we've been tree times as good as them, they have surpassed us ?
And if we win 0-1 and we've been tree times worse as them, we're still on top ?

There's just one game, and you do not surpass a team overnight.. Neither do you stay on top based on 1 result.

Relax, we can only win, since basically we feel that Liga is already lost. Real, on the other hand, think they almost have La Liga in the pocket, hence they can only lose tomorrow. If not, only the expected happened. :)

Clks

No to surpass this team they'll have to win the sextuple, win 2 Champions league titles in 3 years and the league 3 years in a row. One defeat does not make them equal or even close to our team. Have some faith to our players! Every time we doubted their abilities to win or turn around a difficult situation, they did. Except the Inter CL games where Mourinho won because of one lucky offside goal from Milito in the first leg and the volcano.

Don't be arrogant like MAdrid and boast about how we'll win even before the game starts, but at least be realistic.

Home of Barca Fans