11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

B

barcelonista

Rubbish. Look at the picture again PLEASE. Quite clearly it's a 4-4-2 diamond with Messi & Villa upfront.

Are you serious? It's a PICTURE. :lol: The picture of a 4-3-3 with a false #9 looks exactly the same. The central player of the front 3 being drawn a bit deeper.

Andersen22

Guardiola hear my prayer and let Keita start instead of Busquets!
My mind says 2-2, my heart says that we will win this 3-2.
Visca Barça! ♥
:barca scarf:

Y

Youngie

Are you serious? It's a PICTURE. :lol: The picture of a 4-3-3 with a false #9 looks exactly the same. The central player of the front 3 being drawn a bit deeper.

Messi & Villa are too close in that picture. Don't they hate each other? :lol:

I don't fall for the 4-4-2 diamond trick.

B

barcelonista

Pedro? WTF has he done to deserve to start?

More for this club than Fabregas for sure. Especially scoring against Real Madrid on a couple of occasions. What kind of question is this anyway? It's not about "deserving". It's about the system that is suited best for this particular encounter. And Pedro's work rate will be crucial on the flanks. Too bad he's just comming back from injury. Guess he'll only play 1 half.

Y

Youngie

More for this club than Fabregas for sure. Especially scoring against Real Madrid on a couple of occasions. What kind of question is this anyway? It's not about "deserving". It's about the system that is suited best for this particular encounter. And Pedro's work rate will be crucial on the flanks. Too bad he's just comming back from injury. Guess he'll only play 1 half.

:rofl1:

I've gotten to you haven't I? Chill.

Home of Barca Fans