11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I really like the result, but im not truly impressed with our game. Defensively we were shaking badly at times. Esp. Puyol lookd far off at times allowing several good chances. If it wasnt for CRs horrible finishing we could have easily been trashed. Also the midfield was prettyeven until the 2-1.

Outstanding however was our clinical finish today, due to some strong individual offensive performance of Alexis esp. And finally getting back the control of the midfield after the lead. But RM had it in their own hands before imo.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
article-2072614-0F22168A00000578-665_634x359.jpg

Casillas is like 'fuck man, same shit different year'

Birdy

You are really down to two options here: either you are saying Barcelona are not supposed to be the best in the world, or you are wrong. Because the thing is that as hated as he is in here, mou is right; luck was the biggest decider in the game. If im forced to choose the best side I´d definatly say it was Barcelona, but it was by an inch.

Given, then, that Barcelona is the best team in the world, getting this close is evidence of doing the right things rather than anything else. Because, with the added momentum of home field advantage, Real shows up on the same level.

I´d argue they actually compensated quite well as a team/unit. On an individual level, Barcelona are still superior. Player by player, Real just cant compete yet.

No, what i imply is that Barcelona is the best team actually.. That's why i express my doubt that Mourinho will be able to build a team competing Barcelona in possesion football.. It is hard-wired through the LaMasia indoctrination.. It almost impossible to build such a team, unless you start the same project and after many years..

Actually, maybe you are overwhelmed as a madrid fan or overworried as a barca fan, but i never saw that barca was better by an inch.. I saw that by playing not to our cieling, but like 60-65% of it, we were far better the whole game.. There was no actual part of the game where madrid was in control (like CdR first half for instance - despite the dirty play - ).. If being more concentrated, we could have scored 5 times tonight..

And i disagree also on the individual level.. Take any barca core player - messi excluded - out and put him in any other team and he will not be as good..

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

So happy about this win!! I'm glad they had the quick goal too kinda woke us up from our slumber quicker. We needed that. Great Victory!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Tbf Messi didn't do anything good in the first ten minutes (until that shot)... After that he did great

gingerless

"The first-half was balanced, but the goal in second half was pure luck and nothing more. It is not a matter of talent or a failure. Luck plays a part. With the 1-0, we should have gone 2-0 up, which under normal circumstances we would have, because Cristiano [Ronaldo] normally puts the ball inside [the goal]."

"I thought Messi should have been sent off, but until I see him I will not say anything about it."

"We are level on points now but we have a game in hand. If we win at Sevilla [in our next match], we will be the leaders," he maintained. "I think the defeat is a result of what type of game football is."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the poor fucking cunt, must have shit his pants tonight. what does he have to do to win against this barca

caseballs89

One of the worst games I have seen Cesc play, well taken goal though can't fault him there. Alexis was brilliant again and another great goal, remember when alot of people on here were questioning his finishing?

gingerless

Hell yeah, Ronaldo was the biggest choker of the game. Im just saying mou is right with that one, just look at the deciding 2-1; thats fotball. Though its a bit ridiculous that he has to point it out to the press. The teams where very closely matched. He could have said just that instead.

are you serious man? the deciding 2-1??? how about their 1-0, i guess that wasn't luck at all right?

ricknattery

We won 3-1 at the Bernabeu, after conceding (or gifting) a goal at 22 seconds being 6 points behind Madrid. Pretty epic stuff.
Stupid madrid press always overrating RM only to be put down to earth by Barca once again. As Pep said it: I didnt think it was gonna be so easy
This team keeps making the legend even bigger!

:barca scarf: :barca scarf: :barca scarf:

E

estranged

are you serious man? the deciding 2-1??? how about their 1-0, i guess that wasn't luck at all right?

You shouldn't bother reading that guys posts (trillske or whatever), he has serious emotional problems and he's an exceptional troll. I mean the goal we conceded was as unlucky as theirs, and most teams would have lost the game totally (mentally) at that point at a place like the Bernabeu, yet we stood strong and in the 2nd half we totally owned them.

If anybody says Barca won this game due to luck then they are either extremely manipulative or simply stupid.

Home of Barca Fans