11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ill start off by saying that I am a Real Madrid fan just so you don't think I am a dishonest Barca fan.

Even though the majority of the media is convinced that Madrid will win I am still skeptical about what the result will be. As much as I would love to see us dominate Barca I just dont think it will happen the way so many people think it will. Our game changers shit the bed in big games *cough* Cristiano *cough* look at him in the Champions league finals with ManU or against you guys last season and someone is always stupid enough to get them selves red carded like Albiol..

I agree with what some people have been saying on here and that is if Pep decides to field a 3-4-3 against Madrid then he will pay for it. Madrid has the best counter attack in the world and when Ramos or Marcelo join the attack with players like Di Maria and Ozil to provide the passes on the counter there isnt a chance for your defence to keep up. The squad list was posted for Madrid and I wont be surprised if he fields Pepe as a CDM to breakup Messi's runs which, as much as you guys probably hate to admit it, works.

Anyways I think it will be a good game, highly contested and I feel like Barca will awaken against Madrid and fight for every ball. I can see it being 1-0 for either team, preferably Madrid.

P.s whoever called out Di Maria for play acting I suggest you pay close attention to Busquets in tomorrows game

Reasonable post, welcome dude.

Barcilliant

I cant believe what I'm reading! call yourselves Culés?! We have improved since last season with the likes of Thiago, Cuenca, Cesc n Sanchez looking awesome can you honestly say Madrid have? Form wise, maybe, confidence wise, maybe, but overall we have more class players and we haven't even moved it into top gear yet. Some say we're a little out of form, I say we have been pacing ourselves until now and it has been Peps plan along with varied tactics and lineups making us unpredictable which is a valuable asset against the likes of Mourinho.

Form is temporary, class is perminent and we ooze class.
Visca Barca!

PLUS one! All the doubters please note and stop fucking jinxing the team with your negativity. We WILL WIN!

Trillske

Meh, Trillske have spoken, Real will win. Sorry.
If its any consolation I thought Barcelona would have a hard time first classico (and league as a whole) last season. I´ve had a lot of rights on this forum, that one.... wasnt one of them. :p

sumo

PLUS one! All the doubters please note and stop fucking jinxing the team with your negativity. We WILL WIN!

What's all this about 'jinxing'? Nothing anyone says on this forum has any impact on the game whatsoever.

And: Only one more sleep! I can't wait. Except unfortunately I'm going to have to miss the game and watch the repeat.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
we need el guaje

like this

Villa-celebrate-champioins-league-goal.jpg

Home of Barca Fans