11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Why are people comparing Neymar/Messi when we have just won the Treble for the 2ND TIME ????

Enjoy the moment guys, it's historic, seriously.

Obiaseti

The way I see it he has definitely improved over last season. If he keeps up his rate of improvement only the sky is his limit. Having said that i think we really need to pinch the Messi comparisons at the bud as it's just not fair on any player. I hope to see him work on his passing and chance creation (especially his link up with Suarez) for next season.

mark1nhu

He can win bdor over Messi this year! their performance for national team will be determining factor.

You are right.

IF he carries Brazil again to the final and to the title, and Messi unfortunately fail with Argentina, he will be a SERIOUS contender for the BDOR.

But honestly, I don't want to see this happening yet.

I want Messi to win 6 BDOR and stay far ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Until there, I hope Neymar waits for his deserved BDOR.

GOAT_SUAREZ

You are right.

IF he carries Brazil again to the final and to the title, and Messi unfortunately fail with Argentina, he will be a SERIOUS contender for the BDOR.

But honestly, I don't want to see this happening yet.

I want Messi to win 6 BDOR and stay far ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Until there, I hope Neymar waits for his deserved BDOR.

Even if Neymar wins Copa America he will still be 2nd place behind Messi

Richard.H

I would love him to steal the 2nd place spot from Cristina in the balon dor voting. It would be a huge blow to Cristina's ego

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Man did he really become a finisher this season. In all big matches he was the one putting the nail on the coffin on teams, literally he finished them. What a gem and what better way to lift the trophy celebrating a goal. Thank you Neyboy. Exceeded everyone's expectations.

D10S_JC

@barcastuff: Neymar: "Ballon d'Or? That trophy has already an owner, our number 10, he's the best, he makes the difference. I hope to be on the podium."

cris29

I think third this yr will be between he & Suarez. Both are equally worthy, maybe slight edge to Suarez atm but he is banned for Copa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans