11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Height18

tumblr_npjys6m8YK1thd2ggo1_540.jpg

tumblr_npjxwqVp1H1qjbo5qo1_540.jpg

Mexcelona

the comparisons of him with messi are dumb, i like the kid a lot i really do but no chance he wins the balon d'ore unless we and he has another season like this during world cup year and brazil wins.
Messi can score less goals than neymar (overall) and still beat him in terms of votes..
what messi does no on else does, he the greatest play maker, he is the best finisher.
Come november when votes are coming in, people will think "hmm who is the face of barcelona and who stood out the most in 2015" then they'll remember messi's goal vs bayern or his solo run with athletic bilbao .. not neymar's tapins.

also hasn't suarez scored more than neymar in 2015? along with more assists?

Mexcelona

but honestly we should also not care at all about personal awards.
lets just be happy we have three amazing forwards and we've won it all so far.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
the comparisons of him with messi are dumb, i like the kid a lot i really do but no chance he wins the balon d'ore unless we and he has another season like this during world cup year and brazil wins.
Messi can score less goals than neymar (overall) and still beat him in terms of votes..
what messi does no on else does, he the greatest play maker, he is the best finisher.
Come november when votes are coming in, people will think "hmm who is the face of barcelona and who stood out the most in 2015" then they'll remember messi's goal vs bayern or his solo run with athletic bilbao .. not neymar's tapins.

no mate Neymar has more goals, less assists though

Height18

Calm down there buddy. Everyone knows Messi is going to win.

And no Suarez does not have more goals then him in 2015, and if Im not mistaken despite Neymar assist being low he has created more chances than Suarez.

[tw]603234278462365697[/tw]

Need updates on these stats. This is from May 26th.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Having experienced crushing losses and historical victories since his arrival, I feel like throughout this season Neymar has established himself as a permanent member of the Barca family. Last season he was that 'outsider' coming into Europe with the expectations of the world on his shoulders but now he's one of our own and will be that way forever (even if he someday leaves). Going through all the ups and downs makes this bond stronger, he's experienced it all with us now and is truly a part of the core. I love seeing him care and celebrate the way he does. He identifies himself with Barca, the team's joy is an extension of his own. This is his home.

Ritchie

He certainly pops up with big goals. Scored in all the quarter final, semi final and final games of the CL this season. Starred for Brazil in the Confederations Cup and the World Cup.

BBZ8800

He is a Barça legend now. [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] said he'd be if we won it :D

He is a legend now.

We can now discuss whether he sometimes should have passed or did this or that, but from yesterday, he is our legend, the same as Etoo, Gio, Deco, Koeman, Hristo, Villa and all other guys.

:barcascarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans