11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrazilFan

Even if Dunga were to sit him, I doubt Neymar would want too. I'm guessing he doing it because he needs games with the starting unit. What doesn't need to happen is him playing 90 mins like Dunga does in friendlies. Honduras is very dirty.

Height18

[tw]608422205312106496[/tw]

tumblr_npos36rvFU1u364hco1_400.gif

tumblr_npos36rvFU1u364hco2_400.gif

F

Flavia

Neymar played over 4000 minutes this season :shakeshead:

I hope Tata is more sensible and give Messi and Masch some rest.

F

Flavia

Argentina have a friendly too?

No, they play saturday, already for copa america. I wouldn't start neither, though. Or wouldn't play them the full 90 min. Also Tevez... these guys played too much.

Paganinisrvnge

Thank you for proving me wrong, Neymar. I found an old post in the Gotze thread where I doubted Neymar could perform against big teams since he just did tricks while defenders warmed up their hands. :lol:

I was sure Gotze would turn out better. I think had he stayed at Dortmund he'd be much better and close to Neymar and Hazard. Going to Bayern ruined him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, they play saturday, already for copa america. I wouldn't start neither, though. Or wouldn't play them the full 90 min. Also Tevez... these guys played too much.

Not sure whether Messi can be convinced though :lol:

Atleast they'll be getting a few days of rest.

ceefoo

Fuck you Dunga, you don't need him against motherfucking HONDURAS.
From what I remember from the World Cup, they are one of the dirtiest teams around.

Neymar can expect to receive some special treatment. :bruise:

Edit: F***ing hate Dunga as well. :throw: Mostly for killing Brazil's beautiful football and turning them into an results-only machine.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Neymar played over 4000 minutes this season :shakeshead:

I hope Tata is more sensible and give Messi and Masch some rest.

Does not matter how much minutes he plays at barca, CBF is always going to be number 1 for him. He takes great pride when he puts on the that yellow jersey, more so then barca or anywhere he has played. Very few get the privilege of wearing that jersey, I am sure neymar cherishes every time he puts that jersey on and rightfully so. He represents the most winningest national teams in the history of sport, brazil. He understands the responsibility that comes with that but accepts the challenge. Neymar wants to remembered up there with the ronaldos(Brazilian), Romario, Pele ect... And he will get that respect only with the CBF. His Europe achievements are great but he is not wearing the yellow in Europe its different. You may disagree with how I feel but I believe this.

Heavy

Does not matter how much minutes he plays at barca, CBF is always going to be number 1 for him. He takes great pride when he puts on the that yellow jersey, more so then barca or anywhere he has played. Very few get the privilege of wearing that jersey, I am sure neymar cherishes every time he puts that jersey on and rightfully so. He represents the most winningest national teams in the history of sport, brazil. He understands the responsibility that comes with that but accepts the challenge. Neymar wants to remembered up there with the ronaldos(Brazilian), Romario, Pele ect... And he will get that respect only with the CBF. His Europe achievements are great but he is not wearing the yellow in Europe its different. You may disagree with how I feel but I believe this.
I think you are confusing Seleção with CBF, Seleção (the national squad) is where every kid wants to play, CBF is like FIFA - in many respects, which is where psychopaths go to profit.

Barcalove

Banned
I think you are confusing Seleção with CBF, Seleção (the national squad) is where every kid wants to play, CBF is like FIFA - in many respects, which is where psychopaths go to profit.

They are the same, CBF means Brazilian Football Confederation, wich even thiago silva said he represents it when he is playing for Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans