11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I met magic johnson a few times through his family, he's really warm & friendly, and a lot smarter than one may think. Business savvy too. I know i'm bragging. Funny thing, I know next to nothing of basketball :p

Wow, you are lucky. He's my favourite player and the greatest Laker ever. Never have I seen a player with his court vision.

He's a very smart guy, I've always loved his interviews. They're usually very interesting and insightful. He just doesn't know how to tweet though. He ends up tweeting very obvious comments and gets ridiculed for it.

I know right ? Seems so weird to think that meeting MJ is for some what meeting messi would be for me. I didn't know about the twitter part. Anyway all that was back in 2011 :p
speaking of court vision... was really impressed by lebron's passing in some of the NBA finals. Definitely the highlight of the sport for me !
sorry for the OT ;)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Fcuk Magic, he sold out his 'friend' Isiah..disloyalty is not forgotten or forgiven

They buried the hatchet a few years ago though.

Besides, it doesn't change my perspective of him as a player, just like it doesn't bother me that MJ is a real asshole off the court.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
They buried the hatchet a few years ago though.

Besides, it doesn't change my perspective of him as a player, just like it doesn't bother me that MJ is a real asshole off the court.

I have several personal Magic anecdotes and lots of reasons to like the player but you learn everything you need to about a person's character in key moments...Earvin sold Isiah out and in a cowardly fashion, it's a bit like someone cheating on you - you might forgive but you never forget and the trust can never be the same

Life's too short for clowns like that...Character people, athletes or otherwise are things to rally around & support...For me, Magic tarnished his legacy when his playing persona reflected friendship & excellence as his virtues

F

Flavia

According to sport, Enrique gave Neymar 5 extra days of vacations, so he won't join the team in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans