11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

CLGn76CWcAAPQlh.png:large

Egert

Estonian Culé
Neymar will get his Spanish passport in January, which will leave a spot open to play with another non-European Union player. [sport]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lol how does that happen in two months?

:R10:

Messi aged 28 returns a week early and in best shape.
Neymar aged 23 parties in Vegas entire holidays and returns like that. So yeah, it's sooner Ronaldinho and peak at 26 than Messi scenario.

No chance in hell he'll be maintaining this level for long.

Vegeta

Messi aged 28 returns a week early and in best shape.
Neymar aged 23 parties in Vegas entire holidays and returns like that. So yeah, it's sooner Ronaldinho and peak at 26 than Messi scenario.

No chance in hell he'll be maintaining this level for long.

Wasn't Ronaldinho partying during seasons as well?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Give him a break. He will learn from it most probably. Doubt he will have Ronnie's fate, but we'll see.

EdmondDantes

Neymar will get his Spanish passport in January, which will leave a spot open to play with another non-European Union player. [sport]

How is that possible? Has he got Spanish heritage?

And who would win in a match among our players: Tats v No tats?

Our front 3 would play for the former but I would probably root for the latter, I can't stand tattoos.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How is that possible? Has he got Spanish heritage?

You don't need that when you have millions of €, I believe the spanish citizenship starts with a 600 000€ real estate investment in Spain, though it takes much longer.. but i'm not really surprized, rich people getting citizenship has only positives for countries, they don't take advantage of free school/hospitals/etc and pay tons of taxes so why not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans