11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

It is slowly getting visible how much barca depends on neymar. I don't think there was ever a secondary dependency after messi in a very long time.
We depend on a lot of players. Busquets, Neymar, Rakitic, Alves (in form), they're all equally important imo.

Stric

It is slowly getting visible how much barca depends on neymar.I don't think there was ever a secondary dependency after messi in a very long time.

I'm not saying it's necessarily not true, but 2-3 games (especially those 2-3 games) are not enough to base that on. When you say "slowly getting visible" one would think it's a long period with many representative instances, not 3 games in 6 days.

Neymessi

I'm not saying it's necessarily not true, but 2-3 games (especially those 2-3 games) are not enough to base that on. When you say "slowly getting visible" one would think it's a long period with many representative instances, not 3 games in 6 days.

Those 2-3 games were when he wasn't there.We have been needing him substantially for some time now.Things like his subassist in the cl final to break the deadlock etc are often forgotten.Apart from that him being on the pitch changes our playing style a lot.

God Serena

Those 2-3 games were when he wasn't there.We have been needing him substantially for some time now.Things like his subassist in the cl final to break the deadlock etc are often forgotten.Apart from that him being on the pitch changes our playing style a lot.

You could just as easily say we were so poor in the past few games because Alba wasn't there. I'd even go as far as to say Alba's injury was actually more hurtful to the team than Neymar's. His defensive contribution destroys anything Mathieu or Adriano can do and the offensive contribution doesn't even need to be mentioned.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both were equally missed.

Alba for being twice the LB anyone else in the team currently are and Neymar for his runs behind the defence and adding another dimension to our game and another very important outlet for Messi and Suarez.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar has fully recovered from mumps and will rejoin team training on Sunday. (@Barca_A7)

CM85VtaUsAEbFoe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans