11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His passing was awful, though... I appreciate he wanted to be involved, but those bad passes were driving me crazy...

Neymessi

He haa been our second best player in a lot of games now in a squad like barca and he is only 22.lets appreciate that
and just say that his passing is not always great and other small flaws.

Horatio

You're welcome
But still he managed to score 38 last year. It's all good as long as Ney is popping them in.

But that's the thing. Everybody here is pointing out how this has become this season's phenomena. He never looked for Messi to this extent last season.

xXKonan

Neymar: “There are many Brazilians that can play at Barça. I'd like Coutinho to play here.”

Cue the Coutinho to Barcelona rumors.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

So...couple of things:
- don't look for Messi
- don't look for Messi
- don't look for Messi

Yeah man, indeed... that's fucking disgusting the way he gives the ball to Messi all the fucking time...

I want to see the game where he will completely overshadow Messi...I want to feel more confident that the team can rely on him. I think he needs to develop that sense in order to breath more freely and exploit his talent as much as possible.

(21/08/2013) - Atletico Madrid v. Barcelona - Spanish Super Cup Leg 1
. Messi did nothing in the 1st half, got subbed due injury. Neymar came from the bench and scored the goal which gave the spanish super cup trophy to barcelona (let's not forget that messi missed a penalty in the 2nd leg)

(24/09/2013) - Barcelona v. Real Sociedad - La Liga
. Neymar scored a goal, assited Messi's goal and also created loads of chances.

(05/10/2013) - Barcelona v. Real Valladolid - La Liga
. In the absense of Messi, Neymar played as false 9 and leaded the team to the victory (involved in every goal in that match).

(26/10/2013) - Barcelona v. Real Madrid - La Liga
. Neymar scored the 1st and assisted the 2nd goal. Messi invisible.

(01/11/2013) - Barcelona v. Espanyol - La Liga
. Neymar gave an AWESOME assist to Sanchez and Barcelona won one-nil. Messi invisible.

(11/12/2013) - Barcelona v. Celtic Glasgow - UEFA Champions League
. Messi injured, Neymar playing with freedom scored 3 goals & assisted 1

(14/12/2013) - Barcelona v. Villarreal - La Liga
. Messi injured, Neymar scored 2 goals.

(01/04/2014) - Barcelona v. Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League 1st Leg
. Neymar scored the equalizer and seemed to be the only one on pitch who was trying to make something. Messi invisible.

(11/04/2015) - Sevilla v. Barcelona - La Liga
. Neymar assisted the 1st goal and scored from one free kick (THE ONLY ONE THAT MESSI ''ALLOWED'' HIM TO TAKE IN THE WHOLE SEASON, while Messi's free kicks were going everywhere but the goal) got subbed god knows why, but definitelly man of the match.

(21/04/2015) - Barcelona v. Paris Saint Germain (Quarter final) - UEFA Champions League
. Neymar scored 2 goals. Messi invisible.

(12/05/2015) - Bayern Munich v. Barcelona - UEFA Champions League
. Neymar scored 2 goals, could have scored 3, but wanted to give a gift to Messi, who was having an horrible match (he was involved in the 2 goals, but other than that he did nothing).

Last edited:

barcanuck

But that's the thing. Everybody here is pointing out how this has become this season's phenomena. He never looked for Messi to this extent last season.

No way, I've watched Ney's behaviour with Leo since day 1 and he's always strictly looked for Leo. With Suarez in the mix instead of the likes of Pedro or Sanchez it looks even more obvious since Suarez is the central figure most times and Leo is out wide. Before Leo was always central and Pedro/Sanchez were wide so passing to them wasn't as out of the way as it seems now with Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans