11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Just curious but I would like to know who do you think is a better free kick taker than messi and neymar.Both have undisputedly the best accuracy on goal.Neymar is not considered one of the best solely because he doesn't take many free kicks.Imo he is second to none if he takes consistently.There are some free kicks that you can say could be saved if there was a better goalie but most of neymars free kicks cannot be stopped by any goalie.His Fk against sevilla,against italy,against atletico are a few examples but if you look at his free kicks compilation you will know what I am talking about.Buffon is never easy to beat and he could not stop that free kick which was at his near post and to neymar's far post.If there are 20 free kicks given to messi neymar and others I am sure neymar will come out with most goals.However I don't think messi should completely stop taking free kicks.They really need to divide it in half.Neymar has earned that share even from an amazing free kick taker like messi.

Jadentheman

Well both Messi and Nerman did learn their free kick technique From a freekick master (R10). R10 whose freekicks were refined from the teachings of Jay Jay Okocah

BerkeleyBernie

Has improved his judgement, close-dribbling, and teamplay. Still needs a lot of work on his short pass accuracy (more a matter of properly reading his teammates than technique).

Neymessi

All of his forward passes always end up to Messi.

Have been saying for some time now.His biggest weakness is looking out for messi all the time.If messi is around him,he simply passes to him.If not then he dribble and creates an opening to pass to messi.There is a reason he has 0 assists to suarez.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Played a bit better in the 2nd half but atrocious 1st half, I lost count of how many times he mishandled a simple pass...a night to forget

J

Jamie Cal

He was brilliant at times in the second half, but yeah, pretty crap in the first. Vice-versa with Suarez.

Neymessi

wth.He played well both in first and second half.Gave a golden chance to messi in first half and to iniesta in second.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Serbian mentioned something that is often overlooked.
Neymar never made 1 assist to Suarez.
He said he is selfish and case could be made out of it.

Entire last season Neymar gave only 7 assists compared to 20+ made by Suarez and Messi.

Neyboy really needs to drop his overplaying Messi's bro role and start looking at others around him.

BarcaVillain

Entire last season Neymar gave only 7 assists compared to 20+ made by Suarez and Messi.

Neyboy really needs to drop his overplaying Messi's bro role and start looking at others around him.

He scored over 40 goals for us last season. I wouldn't say he particularly 'needs' to do anything differently.

barcanuck

But then he would be just another Pedro or Sanchez. We need selfishness on the front line because Luis and Leo are two of the best playmakers in the biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans