11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Honestly feel at the moment there is an attitude with a lot of Barca players. Maybe winning came to easy last year. They need to roll their sleeves up and work harder. Neymar has looked like he has been strolling lately, hopefully he can pick it up now

FC B

Horrendous game. He nonchalantly missed many chances that would certainly have changed the game provided at least one or two more found the net.
Besides he looked unfocused and not willing to play like he does in big matches. I hate the "small game" approach he usually adopts in games like these. When he finally scored it didn't matter anymore.
For me was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Serbian

Horrendous game. He nonchalantly missed many chances that would certainly have changed the game provided at least one or two more found the net.
Besides he looked unfocused and not willing to play like he does in big matches. I hate the "small game" approach he usually adopts in games like these. When he finally scored it didn't matter anymore.
For me was one of the worst players on the pitch.

I agree he was terrible! but so was everyone else. Suarez had also a very poor game but at least he fights for balls, neymar is strooling no fighting spirit! very dissapointing!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saw Suarez flopping around more than fighting yesterday, which he usually does.

Seriously... You'd struggle to find players who actually did well vs Celta. We were completely outplayed. Hopefully this will spur the players to really turn this around from the next game.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I agree he was terrible! but so was everyone else. Suarez had also a very poor game but at least he fights for balls, neymar is strooling no fighting spirit! very dissapointing!

I think Neymar was showing passion. Especially late in the 2nd half despite the game being lost. Tried to make things happen, clashing with Celta players etc. Not saying he had a good game but he certainly was upset about his and the team's performance and tried to fight.

Suarez was showing nothing. Probably his worst game for Barca.

F

Flavia

Suarez showed no fighting spirit either. It was his worst game for Barça.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On sky sports news, he has admitted he had talks with man Utd this summer. Disappointing.

I think he actually said there was some talk about Man Uts and that he heard some rumours rather than that he talked with Man Utd.

Atleast that's what the Spanish translation seem to be.

Barcafan 2304

Interesting to see that guillem balague in a q&a session today, believes that Neymar will be considering a move away as he may never be the best player in the world playing with Messi.

F

Flavia

Interesting to see that guillem balague in a q&a session today, believes that Neymar will be considering a move away as he may never be the best player in the world playing with Messi.

Balague is usually full of bs. He loves to talk crap like that all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans