11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGGi

[tw]647374781377961984[/tw]
GUILLEM SAYS...

Categorically, no. Is he considering doing so in the future? Categorically, yes. It is going to be the saga of the next 12 months or more -his new contract with Barcelona. FCB want him to sign it now, he is not in a rush. Why? I think he feels he will not be the best player in the world while at Barcelona, with Messi leading the team. So he has to decide if he stays and waits for Messi to move on, or goes to a team that will build around him. So keep an eye on this!

CuleLife4Life

Just hope he isn't open to the idea of moving

I mentioned this when he first came to Barca but I don't trust his father to not give him to the highest bidder in a few years.

I don't believe Balague's BS but I'm more worried about how strong of an influence his father has in his life and career.If NeySr gets a cushy offer from a team like City or PSG, then NeyJr will suddenly be willing to move to his new "dream" club.

F

Flavia

He chose Barça over a more lucrative offer from rm, despite his agent and his father pressuring him to sign for uncle flo... but yeah, let's believe balague.

dakt

not really sure what you can base that on. Could have left santos earlier but wanted to join barca

I would love him to stay for a very long time and take more responsibility and carry Barca even after Messi's prime era...but I don't think he will...especially if things will go bad in Barca, result wise.

F

Flavia

You mean officially more attractive offer?

Yes. Floper has publicly said he tried to sign Neymar. His agent(Wagner Ribeiro, a rm fan) also told the press many times rm's offer was better, and that if it was up to him, Neymar would had signed for them.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Hopefully he'll move to utd, he's too good to stay on messi's shadow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans