11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alves shaved Neymar's head in the dressing-room before the game against Levante on Saturday, after having convinced him. [md]

:alveshat:

serghei

Alves should focus more on football than on hair styles. Roberto's been playing better than him so far in this season.

F

Flavia

[tw]649914198143729664[/tw]

Good. Can't risk him when there's so many injuries already.

El Flaco

Neymar: "I hope to grow next to Messi, the best in the world, and one day become the best.

Neymar: “The Ballon d’Or is taken. This year the best in the world is already decided."

Neymar “For all he has done, Messi deserves it (Ballon d'Or). We’ll have to see if I can sneak into the three nominations.”

barcanuck

Thank god he ain't going to international duty! Brazil should qualify without him. Chile hosting Brazil will be a hostile game, don't need anymore knocks from the Chileans.

Neymessi

Neymar: "I hope to grow next to Messi, the best in the world, and one day become the best.

Neymar: “The Ballon d’Or is taken. This year the best in the world is already decided."

Neymar “For all he has done, Messi deserves it (Ballon d'Or). We’ll have to see if I can sneak into the three nominations.”

Just get in the top 3 somehow.

Alik

He deserves to be in the three nominations.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He deserves it, no doubt, but it's not going to happen. Top 5 if he's lucky. Neymar is disliked by most people outside the Barca and Brazil fanbase.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't know how accurate those Neymar quotes have been translated but they're pretty epic responses.

Last edited:

Neymessi

He deserves it, no doubt, but it's not going to happen. Top 5 if he's lucky. Neymar is disliked by most people outside the Barca and Brazil fanbase.

Agreed but can't see many others taking that spot if not him.Hazard has been quite shitty this season also his stats are nowhere good and also no trophies.Aguero?no.Sanchez?no.Suarez could replace him but his reputation will be a big barrier I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans