11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Neymar's dive vs. Leverkusen

[gfy]UnfinishedShimmeringAvocet[/gfy]

Unfortunaly, it won't help him to wash away his rep when it comes to this...

Last edited:

serghei

Neymar's dive vs. Leverkusen

[gfy]UnfinishedShimmeringAvocet[/gfy]

Unfortunaly, it won't help him to wash away his rep when it comes to this...

He will always have that bad rep when it comes to faking contacts, i.e. diving, and it can't really be denied. But the first reputation he has is that of a world class attacker and one of the best, most valuable, most desired, 5 players in the world. That also can't be denied.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

LOL following your logic Messi owes his Barca carrer to Xavi/Iniesta.
You guys don't deserve him, really.

Lol.
No.

Please stop.

++ About posters who say that Ney has private issues.

Come on, he is one out of top3 or top5 most famous footballers in the world.
More or less, from today till 2025', he will never be "free" from personal problems, taxes, scandals, media provocations, family problems, xx random problems.

Yes, I agree that Ney has some problems outside of the field.
But serioulsy, is there any top player like Messi, Cr7, Ronaldinho and similar who wasn't involved in troubles, scandals and 1000s of random problems in each season.

If he wants to be a leader, he needs to man up.
He will always have personal problems off the field.
The same as any top5 footballer.

He will need to be a leader 24/7 no matter of his personal problems.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I think having 42m euros frozen by the irs, plus a lawsuit, might distract someone's mind a bit.

Iniesta's wife had a miscarriage a few Seasons ago.
Puyol's dad was killed at work when a bus fell on him.
-- he played a few days after that. He was the man of the match. As always. No matter how much he suffered inside.
Messi had problems with taxes.
People have divorces, family members or kids who are extremely ill or are dying.

I am not saying that Ney's situation is perfect, but honestly, we are laughing at RM's fans when CR7 says that his knee is hurt all the time.
While on the other hand, we have alibis for everything regarding our players.

Since Ney came here:
-- he had problems because of his transfer, and it was probably hard for him to play...
-- he had problems because Barca had to go on court because of his transfer. That surely affected his plays...
-- now he has problems with taxes.

What is next?
-- love problems?
-- his father is ill?

I mean, he didn't pay the taxes, come on. He surely knew what might happen.
And how it will affect his career.

When he came to Barca, he knew that his father earned 20 or 40M from Barca and that he might get into troubles.

Luckily, he is not ill.
He did illegal things a lot of times and from time to time, he/his father are caught.

Again, even when he will do 100% legal things, he (and any other player) will have 100s of personal problems in each season.
Football/Barca is his job.
All of us have to go to work and give 100% even when we are ill, when our family members are ill, or when we don't pay the taxes (lol).
I really don't mean anything bad, but we are giving too many excuses for some of our players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
-- he played a few days after that. He was the man of the match. As always. No matter how much he suffered inside.
People have divorces, family members or kids who are extremely ill or are dying.

I am not saying that Ney's situation is perfect, but honestly, we are laughing at RM's fans when CR7 says that his knee is hurt all the time.
Iniesta suffered a lot last season.... If you have not noticed that, we can't really help you

People laugh at CR7's fans excuse coz he scores hat-trick against minnows during the same time, instead of taking rest mind you, but does fcuk all when facing bigger oppositions and his fans have this read-made excuse for not doing well!

Spot the difference and if you still can't, just forget about it..... Don't spread shit on our own players

I did not know Puyi's dad was killed when he was still a player. Hat's off to the guy, he is a true leader and I haven't seen many better than him. It would be unfair on our part to compare the kid, that Neymar is, to the legend that Puyi is!

F

Flavia

Since Ney came here:
-- he had problems because of his transfer, and it was probably hard for him to play...
-- he had problems because Barca had to go on court because of his transfer. That surely affected his plays...

What is next?
-- love problems?
-- his father is ill?

When he came to Barca, he knew that his father earned 20 or 40M from Barca and that he might get into troubles.

Luckily, he is not ill.
He did illegal things a lot of times and from time to time, he/his father are caught.

Again, even when he will do 100% legal things, he (and any other player) will have 100s of personal problems in each season.
All of us have to go to work and give 100% even when we are ill, when our family members are ill, or when we don't pay the taxes (lol).
I really don't mean anything bad, but we are giving too many excuses for some of our players.

People are different and react differently to things that happen to them. I don't see how other people's life experience have any relevance to this. We don't know if he knew about his father not paying the taxes, and as he thinks the world of him, that surely might have affected him. Or how he's dealing with the fact he's been facing so many legal problems since moving to Barça.

But whatever happened to Puyol, Iniesta, Messi or cr, happened to them, and not to Neymar.

Jadentheman

Since Ney came here:

What is next?
-- love problems?
-- his father is ill?

Luckily, he is not ill.

His grandmother has cancer

BBZ8800

Don't spread shit on our own players

:rolleyes:

I did not know Puyi's dad was killed when he was still a player. Hat's off to the guy, he is a true leader and I haven't seen many better than him. It would be unfair on our part to compare the kid, that Neymar is, to the legend that Puyi is!

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/football/11/04/spain.puyol/

My point is that ALL people like you, Flavia, Jaden, me have 100s or real life problems.
All footballers also have problems.
And it is easy predict that all of us will have personal/family/health/financial problems in this year, in 2016, in 2020, in 2050.
Always.
Some years will be better, some will be tougher.

I really don't mean anything bad, and yes, I know that each reacts differently on problems, but Neymar and any player will face 100s of new, even harsher problems in the next 10 years in Barca.

Some players experience 100s of bad things, and still play on the highest level, for years.
Some players experience random private problems and their plays suffer a lot.

If a player's career will be shaken after each problem, scandal, real life issues, we won't see too much from that player, long-term.

Galning

Calhanoglu also dived in the box and got away without a yellow only because he was booked already for a clear handball. Atkinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans