11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He has really stepped up the last week. Can't fault his work rate

He spent the international break on doing his personal pre-season, since the mumps he got at the start of the season put a stop to that. Seems to have much more energy now.

Obiaseti

Top game from him. Showed he can play the creator role and linked up well with pretty much everyone else. Don't want to jump the gun but I'm tempted to say that you can really see substantial improvements that he's making to his game. He seems to be trying to incorporate Messi like decision making to his game which is always a great thing.

Kohe321

Really played a great game and was very lively, I just love when players give their all like he did. Got fouled a lot, as usual, but still managed to drible past markers and create many dangerous attacks.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Neymar has really stepped up in these last three matches. His playmaking efforts today were especially exquisite and did anyone notice he refused to dive ? :rockon:

dakt

Neymar has really stepped up in these last three matches. His playmaking efforts today were especially exquisite and did anyone notice he refused to dive ? :rockon:

That too and the playmaking aspect were very, very good. Things like these make me miss Leo a bit less.

Barcafan 2304

That's what is most pleasing. Can't find the net every game but his overall contribution is fantastic. I think he is learning from what Messi has done with his game and looking to be the all rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans