11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Aware I may get hate for this comment but......for me he is on a higher level now than Ronaldinho was in his prime.

Shouldn't get hated, it's all about opinions. Fwiw, I don't think he is yet but he is improving all the time and he will be looked back on as one of the worlds greats when he is done..... And probably better than Ronaldinho in the long run

Jadentheman

Unless Neymar's tricks lead to assists, then Ronnie is still better. His spontaneous tricks turning into an attacks for Barca was unreal

JamDav1982

Unless Neymar's tricks lead to assists, then Ronnie is still better. His spontaneous tricks turning into an attacks for Barca was unreal

Ronaldinho was the main play maker in his Barca side, the one the team looked to get on ball and make things happen.

Neymar wont have that with Messi around - for good reason as Messi is best player in world - but if he was to get that role in team and get all set pieces et I think he would have more of an impact than Ronaldinho did on the pitch.

I absolutely loved Ronaldinho at the time but just rate Neymar higher of the two.

Ronaldinho was the main play maker in his Barca side, the one the team looked to get on ball and make things happen.

Neymar wont have that with Messi around - for good reason as Messi is best player in world - but if he was to get that role in team and get all set pieces et I think he would have more of an impact than Ronaldinho did on the pitch.

I absolutely loved Ronaldinho at the time but just rate Neymar higher of the two.

Stats wise Neymar is ontop, but I can't say hes better than 06 ronaldinho. He's yet to have a standing ovation at the bernabeu moment or a Messi hattrick v madrid/maradona golden goal moment yet. He also can't lead the team to a trophy currently while Messi is there so i'll wait before I make that judgment but he likely will be better than Ronaldinho by the time he's 26.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't see a Barca player get a standing ovation there again, atleast not in my lifetime.

*Iniesta doesn't count*

SeloBarca

Ronaldinho was magic, a showman. Everyone benched themselves every weekened to be amazed, even non-Barca fans. Entertainmentwise noone comes close to prime Ronaldinho. Statwise noone comes close to Messi.

Kikan

Messi's injury really made Neymar get out of his shell . I hope he continue playing this way when Messi is Back .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I couldn't see the entire game and haven't seen his highlights yet, but so nice to read all these comments, just saw the goals and it's awesome he's the one that created them !

Keep it up neyboy :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Very good performance once again, he has really stepped up :) If he continues to play like this even with Leo back and Leo returns to his best quickly aswell, oh we are going to tear some shit apart :lol:

Gutted that he didn't score but still those 2 assists+whole game by him was amazing.

xXKonan

Rio Ferdinand: “Neymar wants to show that he can be the one if anything happens to Messi, God forbid.”

Rio Ferdinand: “Neymar is an exquisite player, he really is.”

Rio Ferdinand: “Neymar needs to be the main man at Barça because there's no Messi for a few weeks.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans