11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I give more credit to Suarez not only due to the number of goals he scored but to their importance and execution, especially the first, was a masterpiece and a crucial goal as always in the case of the openers.
Suarez too could have had more goals had he found the net but such is football, you rate what happend not what it could have happend if this and if that...

Height18

I give more credit to Suarez not only due to the number of goals he scored but to their importance and execution, especially the first, was a masterpiece and a crucial goal as always in the case of the openers.
Suarez too could have had more goals had he found the net but such is football, you rate what happend not what it could have happend if this and if that...

Yeah and creating point blank chances is part of "rating what happened" if not there would be TONS of players that would not ever be rated.

Last edited:

serghei

I'm pretty sure Carvajal will start to have nightmares with Neymar soon. Danilo as well. Arbeloa already has.

footyfan

Calma, calma
No. Iniesta was mom. Busquets, Suarez and Bravo were amazing too.

Yeah any of Iniesta, Bravo and Neymar could be considered the best. Neymar was best for me because he created the most chances overall and his contributions were not fully realized into goals, unlike Iniesta.

Besides his goal, he had the great run for Suarez shot clearance off the line, 2 chances for Munir, I think a couple of other chances for Suarez, the back heel for Iniesta's goal and back heel for Messi's chance etc. Also nice to see him embarrass Madrid right flank.

Busquets and Suarez had a few sloppy moments, Iniesta and Neymar barely any

FC B

When you say "decently" you mean "losing the grip" and "kicking the shit out of Neymar"?

Surely and also containing him a bit. Or not pulling a Danilo vs. Neymar like tonight:lol:
Yeah any of Iniesta, Bravo and Neymar could be considered the best. Neymar was best for me because he created the most chances overall and his contributions were not fully realized into goals, unlike Iniesta.

Besides his goal, he had the great run for Suarez shot clearance off the line, 2 chances for Munir, I think a couple of other chances for Suarez, the back heel for Iniesta's goal and back heel for Messi's chance etc. Also nice to see him embarrass Madrid right flank.

Busquets and Suarez had a few sloppy moments, Iniesta and Neymar barely any

Neymar also had a few, missed like two big chances and lost a bunch of easy balls, one that could set a really dangerous counter.
Nobody was totally brilliant nor flawless during this game, not even Bravo with his clean sheet:neymar:

Last edited:

Height18

Neymar also had a few, missed like two big chances and lost a bunch of easy balls, one that could set a really dangerous counter.
Nobody was totally brilliant nor flawless during this game, not even Bravo with his clean sheet:neymar:

Ok you are just making up stuff now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans