11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Height18

Rewatch the freakin game and let it flow naturally.

So you cant list or describe these so called 2 big chances he missed. Its not on me, its on you. You are the one that said it. When were they, I cant remember. Anyone name them, did I miss them.

Last edited:

FC B

I agree, let's hate on our own players after a 0-4 to RM instead...

Discussing is hating for you too? This is the obession of this forum, whenever someone has to say something about one of Barca's players that others do not like or agree that's it, hatered :lol:
I love Neymar but I hate stupidity.

Last edited:

Height18

Fanboys are always funny. Go watch the freaking game again and stop acting like a bitch.

You're the one getting upset judging by all the name calling, so take your own advice. Dont be upset you cant cite what you claim. You said there was two big chances he missed, I simply said list them.

And Mods please do not delete this.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Ney hasn't missed a sitter or an easy chance for barca since the start of the season.I follow him really really closely.

Philru190

Fanboys are always funny. Go watch the freaking game again and stop acting like a bitch.
The only clear cut chance Neymar got was the one he scored from, every other shot was either speculative or a free kick. So you must have confused him with Munir or someone else. Go watch his individual touches since you don't know what you're talking about. He had a great game.

J

Jamie Cal

This was the big crystallizing night of his greatness, he's been killing recently (obviously), but this was the big one, and he nailed it. :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans