11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Pleaaaaaaaase i need any one or some one, to give me 2 goals that CR7 has
scored that where really important not a tap ins or he created for him self.
to be frank CR7 dont even deserve to be on top 3 at allllllll he done nothing
nothing at all last year Nada really, heck even morati scored more important
goals than him last year. i really dont understand how even CR7 is there.
and u say Cr7 is better than neymar, neymar is 10 fold better than CR7 ever
was even in his prime he is really over rated i really hope he stays at RM
cause as long he stays RM will not improve at all hehe wtf he even still takes
RM free kicks.
i can only re call that stupendous header vs sevilla ,his goal against Barca at camp nou and that long rang goal against Armenia . Doesn't deserves to be in top 3 ...

LordLichtenstein

P6FMGi4.png

Kohe321

He is playing at a very high level.

The energy he has even at the 90th minute is very impressive. :worthy:

Yeah, his stamina is really fantastic. A great example is this moment from the clasico where he easily beats a rested Carvajal, who was subbed on around 60 minutes in, at the last minutes of the game:

SorrowfulQuarrelsomeBobcat.gif

The Sociedad game last weekend was also a good example of him being completely relentless until the final whistle. His determination and drive was crucial for Messi getting his goal at the end. :)

Last edited:

Height18

Had to post this, best video Ive seen highlighting just his dribbling skills so far this season.
[youtube]a4hx-EeUxHg[/youtube]

BerkeleyBernie

Had to post this, best video Ive seen highlighting just his dribbling skills so far this season.
a4hx-EeUxHg

2:12 is a good example of what I hope we've seen the end of- a needless bit of Neymar 1.0 flashy-dashy turning a 3v2 advantage on the left into a 1v2 disadvantage, then a nonproductive run central near the half line towards congestion, ignoring the open space he's left behind him on the left. Neymar 2.0 (based on his performances vs Madrid and Roma) would take advantage of the options his teammates offer, who he here relegates to the role of neutered spectators.

The way I judge a player's individual skill at Barça is 1) what are his teammates doing to support, and 2) how well the move takes advantage of that support and leads to a productive move. There are plenty of examples here of Neymar 1.0: fancy footwork that draws the eye, but lack of awareness of his teammates positioning to convert advantages into production. Watch the video once to enjoy his skills, then watch again to see what his teammates are doing, and how often their efforts are left hung out to dry. That is the Neymar I've found difficult to watch, the one that wastefully misses opportunity after opportunity to make a move productive; I hope we will continue to see more of what we've finally seen the last few games, which is a very different player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans