11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I totally loved Neymar's game tonight!
Before Messi's injury he was a pure opportunist in front of the goal but he matured into a fantastic altruist and intelligent player afterwords. Hope he keeps this up.

Height18

Had a early chance he should have finished, or done a way better job on. Other than that good game.

What Im most satisfied with is he's still creating a good amount of decent chances for others:
RedAnyDwarfrabbit.gif

WellgroomedPiercingBoubou.gif

CoordinatedMedicalArchaeopteryx.gif

GrossJampackedEasteuropeanshepherd.gif

EdmondDantes

Might be expecting too much, but he wasn't good at all tonight. Terrible finishing and passing.

Not good at all? He was absolutely on fire in the first half. Look how many chances he created. He had one chance to score and missed but other than that I thought he was very good, especially his passing.

KingLeo10

I think he is fast catching up with him. People will get at me for this but honestly, like I said above, his extension is the number one priority. He is the future

neymar is definitely cutting close to the level of current messi, however, he has yet to prove to be able to perform reliably at the other-worldly level that messi has over countless big games over the last 7-8 years (ex. Bayern semis last season, semis v real in 2011, arsenal game, ManU CL finals etc.) I think we must be fair to the most important player in raising barca from a pack of elite clubs to arguably the greatest football club in terms of achievements. In short, neymar will have his time, he is a wonderful player, but messi must still be the priority for the near future. He has earned as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans