11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Found this: "As Suarez attempted to intercept the ball, Neymar attempted a sombrero, which involves flicking the ball over the opponents head. Neymar sucessfuly flicked the ball over Suarez’s head, but stretched too far trying to keep control of the ball, when he felt a a tweak in his groin."

I bet somewhere in Bilbao, Mikel San José is laughing maniacally. :lol:

Last edited:

mark1nhu

That's what happens when you don't have any capable substitute at all and simply play every minute of every match.

We really need better alternatives than Sandro and Munir.

FinBarcelonafan

When Pedro was here, a lot of people said we'd be fine with just Sandro/Munir.

Really? That surprises me, because I think a lot of people were upset as well, because they knew Sandro/Munir just couldnt replace him. I would have moved Pedro ONLY If there was good replacement, which there wasn't.. I was upset Pedro leaving, but I understand his reasoning. He wanted to be the #1 guy and he also wanted new challenge, so it was probably the best thing to let him leave.

All-in all, it was probably better to let Pedro go, because it's never good to have unhappy players in your team.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

That's what happens when you don't have any capable substitute at all and simply play every minute of every match.

No thats not the problem, I remember that back in 2012 he always had some insane sequence of matches and never got injured.

EG:

3 matches in 5 days --- 90 minutes, Olympics Final against Mexico (Sunday, 11 August), 90 minutes, International Friendly against Sweden (Wednesday, 15 August) & traveled from Sweden to Brazil to play 90 minutes against Figueirense (Thursday, 16 August).

2 matches in 2 days --- 90 minutes, International Friendly against Japan (Wednesday, 16 October) & traveled back from Poland to Brazil to play 90 minutes against Atletico Mineiro and score a golazzo (Thursday, 17 October).

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Neymar is the most important Barca player at the moment. Without him we just look like a good team , not the best in the world.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It is, but no need to undermine a player who wasn't at fault for today. Messi was our only good performer overall and turned it on after scoring his goal. I expect more from him but the upward trend is there. Not his fault Mathieu has a 1 digit IQ. Neymar is performing better than Messi but today's draw is completely independent of that, we should have been comfortable with that 2-0 lead regardless.

NotInHere

Are you guys serious? This tie had nothing to do with neymar not playing, and Messi played well.. I swear sometimes you guys surprise me

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Are you guys serious? This tie had nothing to do with neymar not playing, and Messi played well.. I swear sometimes you guys surprise me

But Sandro offered absolutely nothing. I think we could've outscored them pretty easily with Neymar up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans