11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

But Sandro offered absolutely nothing. I think we could've outscored them pretty easily with Neymar up front.
yeah but we were leading 2-0 without them being much of a threat, as soon as the second half began our defense looked terrible, we could have won this game easily had it not been for the defense

mark1nhu

I understand we probably could have created more chances and scored more if we had Neymar over Sandro, but...

2x0 is a solid score for a possession team like us to keep, no matter if we have Neymar on the pitch or not.

Blame on Lucho for breaking the team, especially defense, with his substitutions.

Zachary

Are you guys serious? This tie had nothing to

do with neymar not playing, and Messi played well.. I swear sometimes you guys surprise me
Had Neymar been in there many more scoring situations would've been created. Get it in your head that, j6st in case you didn't know it, Barca has already become Neymar dependent
M

barcafan161

With Neymar we do likely score more but we blew a 2-0 lead so really him missing is not the reason we lost. We defend and not get cocky we win regardless

NotInHere

Had Neymar been in there many more scoring situations would've been created. Get it in your head that, j6st in case you didn't know it, Barca has already become Neymar dependent
M
everything you said is obvious, still doesn't mean we lost yesterday because of his absence

Egert

Estonian Culé
Neymar Sr (father): "Neymar certainly won't play semis. But he'd be ready for the final. He'll play - even if it's just for five minutes..."

Neymar Sr (father): "Injury wasn't due to fatigue. Could have been due to lack of experience - it was cold, maybe he didn't warm up enough."

Neymar Sr: "Injury while tricking Suarez? Was an incident, happens in football when you joke and do movements you're not ready for." [sport]

Seems like he will definately be ready for the final, great news :) I expect him to play most of the game then, becuase knowing Ney, 5min ain't enough for him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans