11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

I would be really disappointed if he leaves Barca because of money/greed. I'm sure he won't find better club than Barca.
R9 story could happen all over again.

Alik

Still though, how much is too much?

Neymar is looking to be the future of the team. Wouldn't you say he's worth whatever is asked?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
When I watch Neymar for us, it reminds me of when we had Ronaldinho in his first three seasons for us :)

There's just no way barca can afford spending over 40Million more yearly when we don't even have 20 mil to spend in transfers.
Also UEFA needs to move towards salary caps urgently.

dakt

Still though, how much is too much?

Neymar is looking to be the future of the team. Wouldn't you say he's worth whatever is asked?

No. Mostly because of....math really...meaning we don't have endless amount of it.
Second, when some player is asking too much, then it's worth to consider to rather let him go and bring more players for that amount.
We can and we must know to survive these situations, no matter which player is in question. Club must retain its dignity.

I will say again, if he goes it will be his mistake. Creativity he gets here and surrounding players, chemistry is unmatched. That is recepy
for his own development as a player and even as a person. So there's no money that can buy that kind of environment. If he's stupid
and blind enough to not see that, than he deserves to go. He should ask Dani about it....as crazy as Alves is, he knows there's no better
place then Barca. I bet Pedro is now thinking the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans