11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
How many penalties have we missed this season? Just off the top of my head I remember 2 misses from Messi (vs Athletic and Levante) and 3 misses from Neymar (vs Las Palmas, Roma, and Betis)

Neymessi

He did it intentionally.His reaction and movement after the ball is a clear proof.And another majestic performance.

Yannik

He did it intentionally.His reaction and movement after the ball is a clear proof.And another majestic performance.

he doesnt move, he just stands there and it looks as if he's suprised for a moment that the ball did actually bounce off

Neymessi

he doesnt move, he just stands there and it looks as if he's suprised for a moment that the ball did actually bounce off

If he did it unintentionally he would have looked confused and the first thing would have been to search where the ball would be but just after his touch he moved his head exactly where the ball went in that mess.There was no point in moving as there was no need for him to recieve the pass back from suarez.I was talking about his head movement.

Yannik

If he did it unintentionally he would have looked confused and the first thing would have been to search where the ball would be but just after his touch he moved his head exactly where the ball went in that mess.There was no point in moving as there was no need for him to recieve the pass back from suarez.I was talking about his head movement.

it looked as if he DID search fo the ball, but that search just wasnt very long. My theory is: He went for the inside-boot turn, of course he would "look" in the direction of where the ball bounced then, the direction was the same in which he was going to turn anyway (towards goal). The ball even took a slight deflection from the defender from what I can tell.

Neville

Poor penalty (Messi should start taking them again) and also shit finishing, but in everything else he was class. I think he will need a few matches to recover completely from the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans