Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

The penalty call vs. Real Betis

[gfy]MeanAdeptAddax[/gfy]

Neymar's penalty miss and an own goal from Heiko Westermann

[gfy]NaturalHomelyCoati[/gfy]

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

That control and that pass to Suarez. Filthy.
A shame he missed pen. Suarez should take them anyway.

I agree. I'm much more confident with Suarez stepping up to take a pen than Messi and Ney these days. They used to be great at them, but for a reason or another, not so much now. Luis just blasts it in.

EdmondDantes

Looking at that second assist again, he meant it. It's the type of thing you see in futsal/indoor football games. There wasn't any deflection either, great pass. 4 assists in his last two, he should have got himself a goal though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looking at that second assist again, he meant it. It's the type of thing you see in futsal/indoor football games. There wasn't any deflection either, great pass. 4 assists in his last two, he should have got himself a goal though.

You're right although I have yet to see a clean angle of the play but judging from the player's reaction and the ball's trajectory it looked absolutely intentional

footyfan

Calma, calma
His passing and playmaking is reaching great heights with each game. But I am always left disappointed by some of his decisions when games look wrapped up. Messi and Suarez go for the kill regardless of the score but Neymar has the tendency to take it easy. His finishing in general is also dropping.7

But I've got to say, he's genuinely playing like the best player in the world this season. Maybe its the weak opposition at this time of the year, but I am not seeing much difference between him and Messi (I think Suarez is at the same level as these 2 as well).

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Neymar lacks the utter lethality of Messi because they are wired differently as Neymar has a bit more joga bonito to his game...So at times, he tries to go for the trick rather than go for the kill. Messi is much more ruthless which is similar to Suarez, fun comes later when the match is all but decided

BrunoLodo

Amazing match from him! But still a shame he couldnt score =\ and i agree, Suarez should step up taking the pens.
About his assist!!!! Wooooooowwww... I was speechless even if it was unintentional! However, after watching it again it becomes clear, he meant to do so! He knew Suarez would be running that way, he just passed and turned back to watch it, probably his surprise face for less than a second was probably because he thought the ball hit the defender and wouldnt go to Suarez
Amazing amazing match!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans