11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really hope and pray that it won't come to that. I know he is sick and tired of this and all the tax fraud allegations, but leaving behind what he has had with Messi, Suarez and the rest of the team would be a huge shame. Plus, him and the club are in this together so I hope they ride out the storm together.

Praying..

Last edited:

serghei

Problem for Neymar is that a move doesn't change anything. His transfer will still be solved in court. It's not like he moves and the trial goes away.

Anyway, the trial and the possible appeals will take a long time probably.

Neymessi

Had that guy 2 years ago not made so much noise about neymar's transfer,we would have still believed he costed 27m and no such circus would be hapenning.

Neymessi

Played well,really well but looked impatient many times with bad decisions but overall amazing.Dem close control and dribbling :worthy:

Nucky

This guy will win Ballon D'or one day after Messi is gone. He is turning out great after not so good first season at Barcelona.. Last season he showed some great performances and again this season so far. After Messi is gone he will be our best player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans